GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

Best GM in the game lol

Same clown who tried to rip on McDrai for allowing the U&A goalie in Matt Berlin to play and then turning off his replies because he was rightfully ripped for it.
Also the same clown who went all mY SoURCeS acting like he was an insider awhile ago.
Go figure, he kisses the flames and leafs asses over and over again.

94 Oil Drops

SKINNER(S!)
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
The rematch Saturday with the Rangers should be a fun watch.

View attachment 651626
That face tho.
rXG8rnJ6hT4n6.gif

I'd look that grumpy too if I had to coach those players.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

Huberdeau's agent

So glad we don't have any of his clients and judging by the list there isn't any I'd want to get either.

It's funny we always hear that an agent doesn't talk without the player's go ahead first. Why is it we rarely hear any other agent spewing shit like Walsh does?

He must have his clients brainwashed or something

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Imagine if Huberdeau asked for his contract extension to be terminated, Calgary agrees and he becomes a UFA.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Nobody is taking that contract. He can demand a trade but it ain't gonna happen 😂

He could get the coach fired though. You don't throw away a 10.5 million dollar contract, no one in their right mind would do that, your agent would fly to your house and slap you upside the head, even the NHLPA would probably call him to not do that. Contract termination is insane.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I think its fine, he just said how it was. Nothing overly gas lighting.
Players are a lot softer nowadays. Saying the truth doesn't seem to go over well with lots. Especially someone soft like Huberdeau

He could get the coach fired though. You don't throw away a 10.5 million dollar contract, no one in their right mind would do that, your agent would fly to your house and slap you upside the head, even the NHLPA would probably call him to not do that. Contract termination is insane.
Wonder what would drive Huberdeau more insane. Contract termination or playing for Sutter for a couple more years.

McWeber

Mouthbreather
Jul 14, 2015
Lethbridge
That extra 3 million a year he's making is fair compensation for putting up with Sutter. Huberdeau was put in kind of an odd situation where he gets grossly overpaid to be a Flame or he walks to free agency and likely loses out on 15+ million. Makes me feel bad for Parayko if the Flames trade for him because he didn't even get the choice but will be stuck there the rest of his career.

Reactions: Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad