GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
The rematch Saturday with the Rangers should be a fun watch.

8F392D13-B8A1-46EC-A196-486379AC145C.jpeg

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Oilers managed to steal a point from Detroit, that’s how it looks right now lol. Good job @Pizza!Pizza! ’s team.

SJ somehow winning too. Good job Karlsson’s soon to be former team.
with how rough the last few years have been i feel like we won the cup tonight lol, now i know how you guys felt when Holland started getting you back to the playoffs

Detroit might become buyers, they're just out of a wild card spot right now.
unfortunately not, theres a few guys that are on the table to get moved and as well as theyre playing (and games in hand) i dont think they have it in them to keep it until May. but next year I 100% expect Red Wings summer hockey --- so Edmonton better win the Cup this year so I dont have to split loyalties next summer

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
God the flames are shite

Like it’s funny but it also kind of sucks when your rival sucks. At least we got that playoff series last year. Might have to cherish that for a while could be decades again before it happens sadly the way the flames are looking moving forward.

Reactions: bellagiobob

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Flames would have to go 17-10 or around that the rest of the way just to nab a WC spot. They have a lot of work to do to be one of the SC favorites. lolol

Flames are awful, Huberdeau sucks and Dinosaur Darryl should retire

the problem is, the Preds and Wild don't really want to make the playoff either
Why should Daryl retire? I love him right where he is. I love the whole Flames org right where it is.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Liked Karlsson's game tonight. A lot less shocking than the few times I watched Gavrikov. :shakehead

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Karlsson's passing is ridiculous. High event both ways but he's a wizard in the O zone, as we knew already. Definitely has that Makar feel to him in terms of dynamic impact.

And Vegas scores with 16 seconds left. Whatever

Reactions: McDoused
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad