GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
I don’t think it’s going to matter much, anyhow. It’s starting to look like Minnesota could drop in lieu of Colorado. Pacific might take both WC spots
I don't really follow the Wild but they started the season strong. What happened to them? Injuries?

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I don't really follow the Wild but they started the season strong. What happened to them? Injuries?
Their backup being a lot better than their starter probably doesn't help. But I mean Fleury has been like this for years so I don't know it should be shocking that at 38 he is up and down.

I'd also assume having 13mil in dead cap space due to buyouts isn't exactly helping either.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Losing a top production player in Fiala was always going to be a big blow. So that a team that had trouble scoring in first place loses a talent like Fiala. They don't have offensive talent depth.

you can go on the work harder principle for awhile but it usually gets exposed in time.

only 7 clubs in league have worse GF. Thats the whole story. Can't win much if you can't score goals.

Reactions: Butsy Erickson

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

North

Jun 25, 2009
Mrazek should probably skip the rest of the game.

3rd goal called back due to offside. He gets a little more time.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Junk schedule today. One game and then a whole shit ton all at once. Catering much?

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Minnesota just plastered Colorado in shots but still lost. Keep expecting Colorado to turn it up but been a struggle for them this year.

Reactions: Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad