GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
6-1 DET and they already plastered VAn last game lol

God what an absolute sh** show of an organization

They don't even have all crappy players either. Just a mess. Have fun Kuzmenko (His ice time has dropped like an anchor).

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
This actually stated at the start of the LA game on the Sabres broadcast. "The key is for the Sabres to play with pace, the Kings cannot play a tempo game"

jebus their commentators are as dumb as their team. What the Kings do is play with pace. They proceed to score 5 straight goals and coast home. While running Sabres ragged all over the ice.

EC is sometimes really weak ass disappointing.

i wonder how much of Sabres success (of what they've had) is due to EC teams just taking them for granted.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
The Sabres only don’t suck when they play us. Not even remotely surprising that they lost. Oh well, we will just have to beat them in the playoffs again.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
The Sabres only don’t suck when they play us. Not even remotely surprising that they lost. Oh well, we will just have to beat them in the playoffs again.
Actually having watched the game the Sabres came out strong and also were awarded 2 fictional PP's but the Kings were good on the pk and it kind of demoralized the Sabres. Onto the 2nd period and more Sabres PP's and giving up a shorty to a beautiful Kempe snipe was the lynchpin in the game. Sabres fell apart after that but really the Kings were getting constant chances before it.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

Man, are we the new Broad street bullies or what? Seems any player we touch physically get's hurt all of a sudden. I don't want them hurt, but damn, that's like, what, 5 or 6 guys now in a row?

7b6x1d.jpg

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Stupid Seattle up 2-1 on WPG
I don't think they're going anywhere with 30 games left. Everyone keeps saying they're going to implode and they haven't. Same with LA and Calgary, even though LA has a -1 goal differential. That said, the loser point is the only thing keeping Calgary afloat.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
I don't think they're going anywhere with 30 games left. Everyone keeps saying they're going to implode and they haven't. Same with LA and Calgary, even though LA has a -1 goal differential. That said, the loser point is the only thing keeping Calgary afloat.

I don’t think it’s going to matter much, anyhow. It’s starting to look like Minnesota could drop in lieu of Colorado. Pacific might take both WC spots

Reactions: Ritchie Valens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad