GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
To be honest I think Sutter would do a good job coaching here. We have the requisite fire power upfront for him to work with.

But it would help our D a lot ... Nurse in particular I think. If he could make Gudbranson look decent he could do more with Ceci and Kulak. And oh my goodness would Sutter ever love Desharnais. Though he'd probably want to kill Bouchard, lol.

Last edited:

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts
Just wanted an unbiased opinion.

If you could steal two players choosing from any pacific division teams.

Who would you choose? Disregard cap.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Oilers could have sent the Rags off to Calgary in a pissy mood, motivated to at least split their Alberta games. Instead they enter the game against the Flamers after a very satisfying comeback win, perhaps not as motivated as they could/should have been.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Oilers could have sent the Rags off to Calgary in a pissy mood, motivated to at least split their Alberta games. Instead they enter the game against the Flamers after a very satisfying comeback win, perhaps not as motivated as they could/should have been.

Didn’t matter for the Wings.

On the Flames side, could go either way, they might be motivated to push back after that bad loss and the media hoopla or might spiral even further.

The Rags are a better team than the Wings are though, so we’ll see

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
He could get the coach fired though. You don't throw away a 10.5 million dollar contract, no one in their right mind would do that, your agent would fly to your house and slap you upside the head, even the NHLPA would probably call him to not do that. Contract termination is insane.
I made 100x less than Huberdeau and put up with a shitty work environment just to keep getting paid. For 10.5 million you could put me in a North Korean work camp for the year.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I made 100x less than Huberdeau and put up with a shitty work environment just to keep getting paid. For 10.5 million you could put me in a North Korean work camp for the year.

I'm pretty sure for 10.5 million/year, most people would allow their boss to literally take a piss on them every morning, lol. Shit pretty sure most people would do it for 1/3 of that, haha.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
That face tho.
View attachment 651717
I'd look that grumpy too if I had to coach those players.
Waddya mean???He was voted the sexiest or most handsomest head coach in the league (total bullshit, most of the time he looks like a steer after he realizes the procedure he’s just put through).

I'm pretty sure for 10.5 million/year, most people would allow their boss to literally take a piss on them every morning, lol. Shit pretty sure most people would do it for 1/3 of that, haha.
Some of us do have some dignity.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Opening montage of HNIC tonight of coloured players in the NHL (and very nice I might add) and they choose to use one clip of Fuhr in a Flames jersey for his piece. Keep being you SN-Toronto. What a shitty broadcaster.
JFC, even when they're honouring a group of people they can't resist and do a not so subtle troll job on the Oilers. I'm sure they're not all arrogant dinks at SN but the ones at the helm pulling the strings and enough of their underlings certainly seem to be.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Reactions: bellagiobob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad