GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Why? We got to watch him and form our own opinion. (He was exactly what people said he was haha)

Anyways his attitude ended up sinking him. Sucks to suck.

There were much better players that we could have used a PTO spot on than him. That's not even mentioning the other baggage he brought with him.

I have all kinds of time for giving guys chances that don't have the best rep, but have the talent to make it worth it (ie Kane). Virtanen has been a zero from every perspective since the day he entered the NHL.

Reactions: bellagiobob

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
There were much better players that we could have used a PTO spot on than him. That's not even mentioning the other baggage he brought with him.

I have all kinds of time for giving guys chances that don't have the best rep, but have the talent to make it worth it (ie Kane). Virtanen has been a zero from every perspective since the day he entered the NHL.
I wouldn’t say he has zero talent. My point is we got to see for ourselves what a lack of effort / care type of player he is. We didn’t get our opinion from Twitter or Canuck fans.

No harm no foul.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
OK, time to start cheering for the Nucks.

They’re getting way too close to good odds for Bedard.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015

Attachments

• 1675913512814.png
    1675913512814.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 2

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Shesty is playing like crap lately. Bad time to have him and Markstrom as my two goalies.

OK, time to start cheering for the Nucks.

They’re getting way too close to good odds for Bedard.
Can’t do it, sorry.

Minny losing is always a great thing. I hope they fall right out of the playoffs.
Unless that means that the Flames make it in their place. Would rather face Minny and watch the absolute shitshow off-season down south.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
From CP last night =

"Oilers rattling off a bunch of wins is so f’n annoying. By far the most undeserving piece of s*** franchise. I have no doubt that they’ll get destroyed in the playoffs as usual, but holy crap that team is infuriating. The hockey gods can go f*** themselves. "

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
From CP last night =

"Oilers rattling off a bunch of wins is so f’n annoying. By far the most undeserving piece of s*** franchise. I have no doubt that they’ll get destroyed in the playoffs as usual, but holy crap that team is infuriating. The hockey gods can go f*** themselves. "

Probably not smart enough to realize how that’s a self burn

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
From CP last night =

shut-up-hockey.gif

Hope you see this CP lurking clowns

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Shesty is playing like crap lately. Bad time to have him and Markstrom as my two goalies.

Can’t do it, sorry.

Unless that means that the Flames make it in their place. Would rather face Minny and watch the absolute shitshow off-season down south.
That’s what you get for taking Markstrom. ;)

It’s all fun and games until they actually get Bedard… hopefully they lose another draft lottery in soul crushing fashion again.

Facing Minny in the playoffs would cause a lot of anger here lol.

Reactions: bellagiobob

CantHaveTkachev

Jealousy
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
That’s what you get for taking Markstrom. ;)

It’s all fun and games until they actually get Bedard… hopefully they lose another draft lottery in soul crushing fashion again.

Facing Minny in the playoffs would cause a lot of anger here lol.
just finish 2nd in the Pacific and problem solved ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad