• The Pink Panthers

Votes: 28 62.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008

I personally can't wait for Flame fans to pour over every detail in order to explain why their arena is better than ours lol. In theory theirs should be better than ours and I don't give the slightest shit if it is (although if they actually have right sized bathrooms I will be angry), but you just know that will be the measuring stick for them at every corner.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I personally can't wait for Flame fans to pour over every detail in order to explain why their arena is better than ours lol. In theory theirs should be better than ours and I don't give the slightest shit if it is (although if they actually have right sized bathrooms I will be angry), but you just know that will be the measuring stick for them at every corner.
The current one looks like a condom. Pretty hard to top that for stupidity, but maybe this new one will be shaped like a dildo.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Backup plan

1721757385741.png

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
What channel is Connors wedding on?

Sportsnet?

You may kiss the....... Black screen.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
He got fired. Whether it was for financial or 'other' reasons, nobody knows yet
I don't think you get fired mid-way through an event for financial reasons. Not after already paying for flights, accommodations and such.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
I don't think you get fired mid-way through an event for financial reasons. Not after already paying for flights, accommodations and such.

Who knows. This is Rogers we're talking about lol. Rumors are, due to the NHL rights being on its last legs, they want to cut as much cost as possible 🤷‍♂️

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Who knows. This is Rogers we're talking about lol. Rumors are, due to the NHL rights being on its last legs, they want to cut as much cost as possible 🤷‍♂️
I could see Roger’s stooping as low as giving him the Gerard Gallant-hotel treatment.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

I don’t think he was fired, I think he up and quit as his boss at SN sent a public message on X wishing him well in his future endeavours. Something definitely happened as the season finale of 32 Thoughts never happened and Friedman posted a sort of awkward well wish to Marek as well.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
I don’t think he was fired, I think he up and quit as his boss at SN sent a public message on X wishing him well in his future endeavours. Something definitely happened as the season finale of 32 Thoughts never happened and Friedman posted a sort of awkward well wish to Marek as well.

Someone on Twitter said he was let go because he was leaking draft selections prematurely. Something about him having early knowledge of who's being picked a little too early and it getting leaked to others. Not sure how thats possible but that was posted in the Mains thread

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Someone on Twitter said he was let go because he was leaking draft selections prematurely. Something about him having early knowledge of who's being picked a little too early and it getting leaked to others. Not sure how thats possible but that was posted in the Mains thread

Ah ok. I don’t visit the mains unless I need a migraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad