Around the League - 2022-23 Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
btw can someone make me understand how come nurse is getting an automatic suspension apparently but that pos bennet doesnt get anything for after the buzzer bs punching the guy already down?

WTF
Nurse got an instigator penalty in the last 5 minutes of a game which includes an automatic suspension. It could have been rescinded if the instigator penalty wasn’t correct.

Reactions: PromisedLand

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Nurse got an instigator penalty in the last 5 minutes of a game which includes an automatic suspension. It could have been rescinded if the instigator penalty wasn’t correct.

but why didn't bennett get instigator he was wailing on mccabe is it because mccabe didn't fight back so he didn't instigate a fight just laid a unilateral beatdown?

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Head shot is the difference I imagine.
Is Draisaitl injured?

Tkachuk gave Knies an egregious elbow to the head, and got nothin'...and Bennett was brutal with Knies also, giving him a concussion, and he didn't get anything for that either...it's the Leaf factor with Parros being the head of DoPS.

Reactions: saffronleaf

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Head shot is the difference I imagine.
Is Draisaitl injured?

what about the cross check to the neck? i guess the neck is not the head so fair game

Tkachuk gave Knies an egregious elbow to the head, and got nothin'...and Bennett was brutal with Knies also, giving him a concussion, and he didn't get anything for that either...it's the Leaf factor with Parros being the head of DoPS.

forget legends row they need to make a statue of this outside sba

5408973.jpg

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Knies wasn’t brought up.
They had mentioned Bunting and Pietranglo

what about the cross check to the neck? i guess the neck is not the head so fair game

forget legends row they need to make a statue of this outside sba

5408973.jpg
Pietrangelo slashed him on the arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad