tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario

banks1.gif

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
Nurse is getting suspended because Pietro is getting suspended. Parros logic

Instigator in the last 5 minutes is a automatic 1 game suspension. I bet Oiler fans are whining about it but it is literally in the rulebook. Only way for Nurse to not get suspended is if the rescind the instigator penalty post game.

Cynical

Aug 23, 2014
That instigator penalty is ridiculous. It shouldn't be a black and white suspension. If you're allowed to instigate in other parts of the game, why can't you do it at the end? If you're looking at the true instigator there it was Pietro. Are you telling me McCabe may have gotten suspended for protecting Reilly last game when it was a Florida player taking a run to end the game? How is fighting back worse than the guy clearly trying to start something by attempting to injure?

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
The more you look at the penalties and suspensions this playoffs (and even over thr past few playoffs) the more baffling the suspensions for Kadrix2 and Clifford become. Dont get me wrong, they arent clean but most didnt cause injury or missed games. Most have a comparable to this playoff that went uncalled or not suspended

I do think Buntings high hit causing a concussion is different but
Knies was taken out and left a concussion. No suspension was handed out. And Bennet injured with more intent than alot of other suspensions. DOPS is so rigged.

Reactions: horner

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Nurse getting a suspension is an absolute joke. I'm guessing Pietro will get one game so that they can keep the series 'evenly matched' with both teams losing a top D. Nonsense

I don't know man. Losing nurse may actually be a blessing in disguise for the oilers while peitro gone would be a double whammy for vgk

:laugh:

Reactions: Cleetus

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
btw can someone make me understand how come nurse is getting an automatic suspension apparently but that pos bennet doesnt get anything for after the buzzer bs punching the guy already down?

WTF

Reactions: Menzinger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad