Around the League - 2022-23 Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
interesting to see how the fates of freddie and campbell diverged

This is Freddie's first playoff action since 2020 when he was with the Leafs .. the Columbus series, where he posted a great stat line (but we know the Freddie type goals he can let in).

He's doing even better now.

Good for him so far.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Really hoping NJD get the 7 games and win it. They are a good young team! Future is bright for them.

wut.gif

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Meier wasn’t a good deadline acquisition (so far).. only 1 goal and 1 assist in the playoffs.

Surprising because he’s that typical powerforward whose physicality should have shone through.

Should be interested to see what he signs for

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
The Devils had this game. Who was the one staring at an open net late in the 2nd when it was 2-1 Devils? Meier? Could've been a 2 goal lead. Instead, a dusty Burns floater from the point ties the game with seconds left. Devils had a couple of chances to clear the zone, too

Oh well. Canes were the better team overall. I gotta stop betting against them lol

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Carolina did this without 3 of their best forwards and with Freddie Andersen. Who would've thought lol

IMO just goes on to show that having good systems and giving the coach players they want can make goalies' life easier

I never really understood Freddie getting all the blame when he played for the leafs

I thought he put in decent enough numbers here. Initially the players were young so they were learning; after the core got paid they basically got shutout in the CBJ series so its really forwards who couldn't get it done

Anywho...

1683860661821.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad