Around The League 2018-19 Offseason edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
maybe the sun fried my brain today. lol.

just happy with our team. dont need him or that contract hes gonna sign.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
maybe the sun fried my brain today. lol.

just happy with our team. dont need him or that contract hes gonna sign.

I don't know why I'm even typing this but if we COULD get him we'd absolutely be a much better team with him. The contract is a question but without a doubt he instantly makes us a better team with any question. He's elite. Decent is not anywhere close to an accurate description.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
you are typing that because you want to have a discussion about it.

glad you did. i dont see anyone else saying we dont need him.

watching him play ill agree he might be a little better than 'decent'. the fact is he hasnt put up the numbers. maybe it was the players around him but dont elite players make those around them better? hes still a minus player by a lot.

he has potential but hes not going to turn our team around. i dont want him. hall came in and made the entire team better, he won MVP because of that. JT needs to go to a stacked team. hes great but not a great fit for us. if that makes sense.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
The Kings... what is going on there? I'm surprised they're all in with this team. I would love to pry Muzzin out of there if we took back a bad deal.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
thank lou for this rule.

whod we take with that penalty pick??? matteau?
179605fd8940642f1903a9b77b84957d.png

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
I just can't see Lou letting their prize asset get away
There’s likely more pressure on Lou to keep him now than there was with any of our UFA’s. Lou doesn’t have tenure there. It won’t cost him his job or anything, but it might already be one dent against him on his resume with the ownership group. A lot of our prized assets left under Lou’s watch, though, not all of them were his fault and losing them was for the best all along. I don’t think any were as important as Tavares is for the Islanders. Maybe Nieder was, but we had #30 to absorb that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad