Around The League 2018-19 Offseason edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
went to the hospital tonight...... going into a medically induced coma. they will take me out of it on sunday.

Reactions: Darkauron

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Why was Dean Lombardi even fired for in the first place? Blake is continuing Lombardi's policies. I said Lombardi really screwed things up after the cups and needed to go, but Blake is pretty much doing the same. And he's icing old and slow rosters, who are supposed to compete? They're gonna be the 2013-2015 Devils pretty soon, with all these old guys and slow, bloated contract guys that aren't that good anymore.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Why was Dean Lombardi even fired for in the first place? Blake is continuing Lombardi policy. I said Lombardi really screwed things up after the cups and needed to go, but Blake is pretty much doing the same. And he's icing old and slow rosters, who are supposed to compete? They're gonna be the 2013-2015 Devils pretty soon, with all these old guys and slow, bloated contract guys that aren't that good anymore.

It is kind of strange that a team that just got swept...in the first round...by an expansion team, is going all-in to win now when they're the third best team in California still.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It is kind of strange that a team that just got swept...in the first round...by an expansion team, is going all-in to win now when they're the third best team in California still.
I've been saying the same thing for a while now.

I figured they were gonna at least re-tool a bit after firing Lombardi. It turns out their way of re-tooling is to sign a 35 year old that hasn't played in North America in 5 years and still go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad