Sportsnet: Arizona have received an offer matching their asking price for Jakob Chychrun.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
I wonder if NYR stock up on both Miller and Chychurn. That would be one of the biggest all ins in the cap era.

Reactions: skipmowerman

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
From NY, I’d want Schneider+Othman+1st

Maybe would settle on Schneider+Kravtsov+1st but would want Zac Jones added.

Would be willing to eat Nemeth in a dump.
Nemeth got an 8 team no trade list so Az could be on there. Don’t think Rangers are keen on trading Schneider at this point but understand why you’d want him.

Reactions: bleedblue94

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
The Tinordi that was just waived?

Would Kravtsov+Lundkvist+1st be acceptable to both teams?
Personally, I don't think so but maybe BA does. I'd think Schneider + Jones + Kravtsov + 1st would be necessary, assuming there is any truth to the alleged Florida deal needing to include Lundell. Personally I hope Florida is the team he goes to if Lundell + something + 1st is the return. I'd like that + to be Ludvig because he'll be buried behind too many D, unless the plan is to ship out Forsling in the summer. I'd even add one of the bottom 6 guys I'd like to keep to see the deal happen.

Wright/Coolie, Lundell, Hayton is some pretty wild 2 way center depth.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
From NY, I’d want Schneider+Othman+1st

Maybe would settle on Schneider+Kravtsov+1st but would want Zac Jones added.

Would be willing to eat Nemeth in a dump.
Way too much.

That's us basically giving up our top defenseman and forward prospects.

And the second proposal is us giving up 3 of our top 5 prospects.

Countered with:

Lundkvist/Jones + Kratsov + 1st + Minor add (2nd or mid level prospect).

Reactions: bleedblue94

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Nemeth got an 8 team no trade list so Az could be on there. Don’t think Rangers are keen on trading Schneider at this point but understand why you’d want him.
Doubt AZ is on there. Guys don’t usually protect against teams they think have no chance of dealing for them. Fan’s aways think they pick the right worst teams. It’s never that way. They usually gamble on not needing protection from cellar dwellers. Also, when these lists are made public (or part of polls) it’s usually Canada, Buffalo, and Columbus. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen Arizona listed on one of these before.

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
Doubt AZ is on there. Guys don’t usually protect against teams they think have no chance of dealing for them. Fan’s aways think they pick the right worst teams. It’s never that way. They usually gamble on not needing protection from cellar dwellers. Also, when these lists are made public (or part of polls) it’s usually Canada, Buffalo, and Columbus. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen Arizona listed on one of these before.
Well if he didn’t put it on there I’m sure Rangers would sweeten the deal to have him included

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Would be scary as hell and give Tampa one hell of a run, if they did.
Be some damn good hockey
Give Tampa a run? The Rangers have the worst xG% at 5v5 in the whole league. The next lowest playoff team is STL at 24th, then Dallas at 15th. They are extremely lucky to even be in the playoff picture at all, let alone this high in the standings. While Shesterkin and the PP could continue to save the day for them, they’re a deeply flawed team at 5v5 and one or two players aren’t gonna change that.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
Lafreniere need to go in then.
oh-boy-here-we-go-again.gif

Reactions: MaWa and Sevendust

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
After reading a few pages.

Would be ******* awesome to see the tears from a few around here when there is no Othman, Schneider, Lundell, Clarke, Lafreniere, whoever is going that way but spare parts and a 1st.

Good lord…the disappointment would be huge.

Reactions: Bacon Artemi Bravo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad