Sportsnet: Arizona have received an offer matching their asking price for Jakob Chychrun.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KniespassZegras

Jan 2, 2022
Cool. Johnson or Sillinger is fine then.

something around 2 of Bean/Foudy/Bemstrom/Texier/Marchenko plus the 1st.

Arizona fans arent getting what they think they are in trade, and the whole its our way or no way has already been proven wrong through NHL history. Even the biggest trades in Eichel and Jones didnt return as much as Arizona fans expect, even though both players are better.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
The Tinordi that was just waived?

Would Kravtsov+Lundkvist+1st be acceptable to both teams?

My guess is it’s 2/3 of these assets + one lesser like a Cuylle/Berard. I think the Rangers have this plus another big move in mind for a Hertl/Pavelski/Miller type.

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
The issue that FLA fans need to understand is that guys like Tippett and Denisenko aren't all that appealing. Sure, they're former 1st round picks but they're not exactly lighting the world on fire. And both play wing. Samoskevich is still in school. You don't have a 2022 1st round pick. Goaltending is extremely volatile and the Yotes are tanking so I don't think they have use for Knight.

There's gonna be much better offers for the Coyotes if Lundell isn't on the table.
Why does Arizona care about Samoskevich “still being in school” or whether or not the 1st is in 2022 or 2023? You’re trading away a 23 year old defender who has term on his contract. Seems to me like you should be okay with something that doesn’t have a quick turnaround time if you’re otherwise giving up a 23 year old stud.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
something around 2 of Bean/Foudy/Bemstrom/Texier/Marchenko plus the 1st.

Arizona fans arent getting what they think they are in trade, and the whole its our way or no way has already been proven wrong through NHL history. Even the biggest trades in Eichel and Jones didnt return as much as Arizona fans expect, even though both players are better.
Sure. For Gostisbehere.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
My guess is it’s 2/3 of these assets + one lesser like a Cuylle/Berard. I think the Rangers have this plus another big move in mind for a Hertl/Pavelski/Miller type.
I think Miller would be out… likely too costly. I can see Hertl.
But you never know.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
On Chyc, he didn’t break anything, just said they were in the mix, but did so quoting a guy with almost no followers.

The tweet indicates the Rangers have the best offer on the table right now, which is more than the retweet provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad