Sportsnet: Arizona have received an offer matching their asking price for Jakob Chychrun.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Keep going. That wouldn't be enough for next year. Hornqvist is also probably gone next year along with someone else.....who?

If you trade Montour and Tippett, and let Marchment go, you could fit Chych in for next season. The bottom 3 D would be kinda bad, but it doesn't even matter because the top 4 D would be studly. In 2023 Hornqvist and Gudas' contracts expire. That's enough to fit Huby's extension in.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
So the ask according to last night is two former 1st rd picks and another first. So if it was the leafs it would be something like this.

Sandin, Amirov + 1st rd pick for Chychrun

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
laughable that you think 1st +dermott+ ritchie is fair value. and you want arz to take more cap back too?

Man why are leaf fans such homers.

dermott and ricthie have barely any value. ritchie is a cap dump that just cleared waivers and dermott is a bottom pairing d-man,

You really think arz is going to trade their top pairing d-man for a late first, #5 d, and a garbage forward? Get real
he did say add to swap Dermott in
IMO a better offer is
any 2 prospects +a 1st and Mikheyev +Ritche for Chychrun+Crouse

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
So the ask according to last night is two former 1st rd picks and another first. So if it was the leafs it would be something like this.

Sandin, Amirov + 1st rd pick for Chychrun
I was thinking a little bigger
Niemela+Amirov+1st+Mikheyev+Ritche for Crouse+Chychrun

I know its prob too much from the Leafs but its kinda fun to see the haters look foolish what they say thats not enough

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
That's your second alone in very short order
really???
so you think Niemela+Amirov+1st+Mikheyev+Ritche isn't enough for Chychrun alone?????
cmon man do some research on the leaf players before you post lol

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
he did say add to swap Dermott in
IMO a better offer is
any 2 prospects +a 1st and Mikheyev +Ritche for Chychrun+Crouse

do you know how to read? He said to add in more cap. No where did he say he would add in the equivalent of 2 more 1sts which was missing.

Reactions: Deadly Dogma

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
do you know how to read? He said to add in more cap. No where did he say he would add in the equivalent of 2 more 1sts which was missing.
well I am better at addition than him I guess

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
I was thinking a little bigger
Niemela+Amirov+1st+Mikheyev+Ritche for Crouse+Chychrun

I know its prob too much from the Leafs but its kinda fun to see the haters look foolish what they say thats not enough

how's that too much?
arz is looking for 3 1sts for chycrun- that's nieimiela/amirov/1st. not even sure if arz would take niemla since he was a late second rounder (I know he has progressed well but hard to say for sure if he has 1st value to other teams)

and then they give crouse up for a cap dump and an upcoming ufa? Unless you think mikheyev has 1st++ value because of 7 good games which is ridiculous that's not enough. they can easily get 1st+ just for crouse alone.

Reactions: Nowotny

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Make that 3
its becoming obvious you don't have a valid point and know that the value I presented was more than enough or you really don't know about the assets I mentioned. Either way, please respond with an explanation as to why you feel that offer was sub par or please stop posting just to troll me.

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
its becoming obvious you don't have a valid point and know that the value I presented was more than enough or you really don't know about the assets I mentioned. Either way, please respond with an explanation as to why you feel that offer was sub par or please stop posting just to troll me.
I would invite you to step out of that Toronto Metro bubble or at the very least taker a gander at what's being offered here. You'll quickly see how inadequate your quantity for quality offer truly is.

Bevans

Apr 15, 2016
Crouse will go for more than a first, but that doesn't stop every leaf fan from sliding him in to every abysmal offer they come up with.

Last edited:

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
how's that too much?
arz is looking for 3 1sts for chycrun- that's nieimiela/amirov/1st. not even sure if arz would take niemla since he was a late second rounder (I know he has progressed well but hard to say for sure if he has 1st value to other teams)

and then they give crouse up for a cap dump and an upcoming ufa? Unless you think mikheyev has 1st++ value because of 7 good games that's still not enough and definitely not too much.
Niemela has 1st round pick value all day. Kid is a beast
Amirov is a solid prospect
a 1st
IMO Mikheyev is worth a 1st with an extension but as is lets say a 2nd

so it breaks down to
Niemela(almost blue chip)+1st+Ritche
Amirov+Mikheyev(with extension) for Crouse

Ari makes out like bandits, they get Mikheyev who is prob as good as Crouse
Niemela+Amirov+1st to off set Chychrun

ya know what I pull the offer, its gonna look soooooo bad for the Leafs in 3yrs if we were to do this.

Bevans

Apr 15, 2016
a 1st

so it breaks down to

ya know what I pull the offer, its gonna look soooooo bad for the Leafs in 3yrs if we were to do this.

Lol what a mess.

Who needs 24 year old power forward RFA when you can have a 28 year old free agent who skates fast.

This post is very revealing about how you evaluate talent, size, cap space, and skill.

Last edited:

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
really???
so you think Niemela+Amirov+1st+Mikheyev+Ritche isn't enough for Chychrun alone?????
cmon man do some research on the leaf players before you post lol

I've done plenty of research, prospects are kinda my main thing, I watch a ton of CHL and some other leagues occasionally. I actually watch the OHL more than the NHL. Ritchie is trash. Mikheyev isn't anything we need and doesn't have much value. So we can just take those out of the deal entirely because they add nothing. Amirov is a decent - great prospect who is overrated by Leafs fans and would probably be 4th or 5th organizationally in our prospect pool. Niemela is a good, potentially great prospect who would probably be somewhere in between 2-4 depending on how you rate Jenik and Macelli versus him.

A first from the Leafs is likely going to be at best in the 20-30 range if Chychrun is with them.

So we have at best, a great, a good, and a meh prospect for Chychrun, along with a dump, and a decent roster player but doesn't have much trade value. So for us just salary.

That's a fine offer, but in this situation, when we don't need to trade Chychrun, and there's a bidding war obviously going on, isn't going to meet the mark. And then you want us to add Crouse, which just makes it a billion times worse.

EDIT: I see while I was typing this you went and doubled down, okay buddy, slow down on the Leafaid.

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
a 1st

so it breaks down to

lol your bias is really showing here.

Arz will easily get 3 1sts for chychrun and a 1st+ for crouse. The fact you think mikheyev with an extension is worth a 1st is ridiculous. Not to mention why would arz even want to add him into the trade. They can easily get 1st for crouse. they don't need mikheyev who you think has a first value because of your bias.

You can take your offer off the board. I'm sure other teams will offer more.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
I understand it being unappealing from your personal perspective but are you actually telling me that FLA giving Deni AND Tippett AND Knight AND a first AND a second wouldn't make the Yotes GM :eek::eek::eek::eek: in their pants? That's a f***ing massive overpay however you choose to look at it objectively.
The guy isn’t very bright but I’m sure you realize that

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
lol your bias is really showing here.

Arz will easily get 3 1sts for chychrun and a 1st+ for crouse. The fact you think mikheyev with an extension is worth a 1st is ridiculous.

You can take your offer off the board. I'm sure other teams will offer more.
Mikheyev is being seriously underrated. The guy had the worst puck luck I have ever seen and fully expect him to be a 20 goal 40 to 50 point guy at some point in his career.
well Ritche+Amirov+1st is technically 3 1sts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad