Confirmed Signing with Link: [ARI] F Logan Cooley signs ELC with the Coyotes (3 years, $950k AAV)

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
I don't see who they'd realistically even trade. Lots of guys were just recently signed so I doubt they trade them.

Cooley, Guenther and others could also end up in the AHL

But man is that defense something else.
I've been trying to manifest Pionk to Arizona for weeks now.

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
Too bad about Keller. Him, Cooley and Crouse would be v. nice. Hope that gets worked out.

Glad Cooley is gonna play this year. As a Yotes fan from 1996 to 2011, it would be sad to see them get Wheelered again.

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Still stuck in Forum 40
Too bad about Keller. Him, Cooley and Crouse would be v. nice. Hope that gets worked out.

Glad Cooley is gonna play this year. As a Yotes fan from 1996 to 2011, it would be sad to see them get Wheelered again.
Keller? You talking about that fake tweet? Keller already called it out. He said he likes the organization and the staff and wants to be a Coyote.

Reactions: Edenjung

FinnishCoyote

Jan 3, 2017
Keller? You talking about that fake tweet? Keller already called it out. He said he likes the organization and the staff and wants to be a Coyote.

Source criticism doesn’t exist when we are talking about Coyotes

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Good for them, Cooley has a ton of talent. Him and Keller are going to make some beautiful music together. You know that I'm here for a 2023-24 Coyoterella run to the final. Can you imagine the Stanley Cup being awarded in Mullett Arena?

jnkmosrnbg091.jpg

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Source criticism doesn’t exist when we are talking about Coyotes

I believe on today’s PHNX show about Cooley they talked about how both Cooley and Keller being represented by same agent(s) and that Keller is happy with the improvements made to roster. See link.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
That'd be interesting. I thought for sure he'd be going back for another year. I get wanting to start getting paid a year earlier i guess, but it seemed like not the worst idea to continue to get that experience and prepare more for the Pros in college. Especially before jumping into that Coyotes situation. To be quite honest, it'd probably be a downgrade in facilities for him. Give them another year to start putting some more supporting cast in place to surround him.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
I think the U of M would be a good place for him to be next year and really help him continue to grow his game, but obviously he knows his situation best. If his first instinct was to stay though, I don't think he would go wrong sticking to that. There is still lots of development potential available in his game, while he might be good enough to make a difference in the NHL next year, it doesn't come without its long term upside risks.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Damn, everyone assured me he was gonna go the college UFA route :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: Prarievarg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad