Value of: Arber Xhekaj value in a trade

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Not a Habs fan in fact I dont like them at all. This is absurd he is worth way more than that. Big physical heavy d man that can handle a puck and just started on his pro development curve. Big players take longer. Id give up a late 1st or a 2nd and a 3rd if he's on the table.
Ya just what the Habs and other teams need. Playing the Bruins with Wifi on their team.

Reactions: HabsAddict

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I don't know brother, a third is roughly market value for the player and the thread is asking about the value of Xhekaj.

Ask habsaddict why Hughes would move him, he's the one who made the thread.
A player that is 21 years old that just made the NHL and is a unique type of talent is worth way more than a third. Stating this as fact is straight up wrong.

Reactions: HabsAddict

Halakitlikethat

Oct 10, 2013
British Columbia
I think nhl GMs would value him more than people on this board, especially because he plays for the Habs and according to this forum, none of their players have any trade value. I don’t know what they could realistically get for him in a trade though but it would be more than a third round pick. That’s for sure.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
According to reports, The Habs sent him down to AHL for him to learn how to play defence. Has he learned anything yet?

Also according to reports, he lost his physical edge while down there, has he regained that yet?

Acquiring teams would like to know.

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Hab fans, I thought you guys were pretty high Xhekaj? Why would you want to trade him?

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
Hab fans, I thought you guys were pretty high Xhekaj? Why would you want to trade him?

Habs have a surplus of young LD, and because we're high on Xhekaj the question is if we could get something of interest for him.

The issue becomes that many here are making offers (typically a 3d rounder) based on current contribution (3d pairing dman who can fight) whereas Habs fans mostly see him as having top-4 potential if he improves and focuses more on his play and less on hits/fights, so it's hard to get consensus value.

Reactions: Devonator

CTHabsfan

Jul 28, 2007

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad