OT: Anything Goes 41

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Thank God,I am not a 'Swifty".

Saves me from spending $500 to $1300 u.s.to attend one of hercsold out concerts..driven by a mania from her fans that I cannot understand...

Yes she is a generous music artist giving 44 song 3 hour concerts..but though the shows have glitzy production elements,you can hardly hear clear words from her ...but it doesn't matter because her fans si g out the lyrics droning out her bodice anyway...or so it seems from video highlights I watched just to see what the fuss about her is all about.

So while to her fans she is worth the money they lay out to hear her live in concert,and whike she rakes i the cash to the tune of as of June 1st having a net worth of s740 million u.s,by end of year she could be a billionaire....goid for her..And good for the economy as her concerts provide economic benefits to cities hosting her concerts to the tune of $100 to $250 million is spending in those cities by her fans traveling to see her live and spending in hotels,transportation,and restaurants...So yes she us a big deal...to her fans...for tge rest of us who are indifferent or maybeveven hate her music and/or singing,and who woukd not spend a penny to buy her music or go see her live,we do not get how so many people love her and her music..
Maybe it is a generational thing and she is the latest mania that appears in music every generation?

I do know know. ALK I know us tgat I do not lije her music...find her voice after awhile into the songs annoying,and I do not care about her life crises and stories she puts into her lyrics..I do not think she is that great as a si her...and still too country influenced on thematic material...But hey what do I know?

Apparently the masses have spoken and this is the top of the mountain for musical genius or greatest in today's world..

Sad the masses resort to this in maniacal ecstasy in putting her on sich a pedestal...But...money talks and she is proof they mist be right in their worship of her talent ..We who care less about her life or music,apparently must have something g wrong gwoth us for not "geting" her and this fan exultation ..

Each to his /her or it's own taste..but to me I think the $billion status she will get to soon might be better directed to feeding g the poir and the homeless ratger than adulatingvher alleged musical artistry.

I am sure she is a nice person and I have nothing against her personally..but I just do not see what the fuss about her music is all about.

To me her music is a big not interested..

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Damn man. Hope you're doing ok. They don't know wtf is going on?
Lot of Scans and X-rays today. Was just leaving a church function everything went black woke up looking like this.

Attachments

• Snapchat-674824602.jpg
    Snapchat-674824602.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 7

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Damn, just reading this thread now.

Don't have a ton to add that hasn't been said, but just wanna say get well DHF. Hoping it's nothing too serious and won't have a huge effect on your life and well being.

The wound makes you look tougher, though. Should tell people you got into a hockey brawl.

Reactions: Giovi and Pez68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad