starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Fun times

1666371561026.png

SlapJack

Scum bag Sens
Dec 6, 2010
Not enough talk about how good he has been. So many other good stories so far this year, but Forsberg has been a rock

Reactions: Girutzlechuk

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Not enough talk about how good he has been. So many other good stories so far this year, but Forsberg has been a rock
I agree. Anton has been good for awhile now, and is making the saves he needs to make by and large. You need reliable goaltending to be successful, and even though it's stating the obvious, it still needs to be said.

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
I agree. Anton has been good for awhile now, and is making the saves he needs to make by and large. You need reliable goaltending to be successful, and even though it's stating the obvious, it still needs to be said.
You said it. Makes the saves he needs to make. The team seems to play well for him too. A trust thing I guess?

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
You said it. Makes the saves he needs to make. The team seems to play well for him too. A trust thing I guess?

Forsberg is one of the hardest workers on the team and has a great come up story. Proof that if you stick to it and give everything you have then you can make it.

Guys want to run through a wall for humble teammates that make it against the odds like Forsberg did. Seems like an amazing person and he puts it all out there every game. I'm sure he's extremely grateful and takes nothing for granted where he comes from. When your goalie does what he needs to do to keep you in the game you also feel like you should give everything for him and play well defensively. Chemistry on the team right now is off the charts.

Reminds me a little bit of Nick Paul's story and he was one of the most liked guys in the locker room and went through so many years of getting cut from the team when he was right there. These players are always appreciated. The amount of work and the mental aspect of keeping at it when you could easily get down on yourself deserves a lot of respect and recognition.

Shoutout to Forsberg. Love him and pulling for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: bicboi64

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
He was given the chant treatment yesterday, nice and loud.

"LET'S GO FORSBERG!"

He will be a fan darling if he stays halfway consistent.

Reactions: bicboi64

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
He's been great so far this yr, hope he keeps it up. Also hope that Talbot when healthy plays well & we can have two goaltenders we can count on in any game. If this team has goaltending they can count all yr, they are definitely going to challenge for a playoff spot & potential run.

Reactions: JimmySpaetzle

PlayersLtd

Mar 6, 2019
Another great night for Forsberg. What a revelation this guy has been this season.
I can count on one hand the number of times he has been out of position this season. He's efficient in his crease and when you consider that, on top of everything else, he makes a few big saves per game you have the making of not just an NHL starter but a very good one.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
I can count on one hand the number of times he has been out of position this season. He's efficient in his crease and when you consider that, on top of everything else, he makes a few big saves per game you have the making of not just an NHL starter but a very good one.
Yeah. He reminds me of Andy, who got jammed behind luongo in florida for a long time. Just getting better with age.

Reactions: JackieDaytona

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Thought that he was outplayed last night by his opposition.
It was just the 1st one for me. Floater from the point that he whiffed on.

Odd situation all around actually - the PK was as static as I have ever seen and then that goes in.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Hard to outplay MAF last night who was just on a mission. Forsberg definitely did not cost us the game and I'd probably say kept us in it in the first 40min.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad