Post-Game Talk: Another Shit Effort, Another Predictable Loss, Rinse, Repeat

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

myleafs

May 25, 2021
Samsonov should never play hockey games for any team, really is a shame to see goaltending be slandered by his attempts

Core 4, though Marner at least scored a goal, were awful. Tavares isn’t even worth 50% his deal, nylander is a fraud and Matthews is an inconsistent goal scorer and bottom 5 playmaker as a star center.
lol I feel your pain but...settle down

• Haha
Reactions: Aashir Mallik

Enniskillen

Jan 16, 2021
My wife asked me why I sweared so much in front of TV two evenings in a row. I haven’t done that before so it means it’s not entertaining anymore.

Reactions: PromisedLand

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
I thought he was the best player on the ice tonight

Explain this then:

Screen Shot 2024-01-14 at 10.34.12 PM.png

He let in 3 goals on 21 shots. Hard to argue best player on the ice, he wasn't even the best goalie on the ice.

He saved -1.11 goals below expected.

I think people are giving Samsonov credit for Detroit missing the net and defenders making the save behind him

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Yeah put me in the group who's never wanted him back after his contract is up. That slow ass skating is honestly getting annoying to watch.
Brace yourself then, because I think there is no question that the Leafs will resign him. He is here until the end of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad