Confirmed with Link: Anderson to Habs for Domi and a 3rd II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Do you remember how many player hated Therrien? and the GM kept him around...even UFA said they never sign with Montreal due to Therrien ..GM still kept him around...LOTS of players left town early ...

Remember how many players like Jacques Martin? GM kept him around ....players hated him .

Therrien never stayed 10 years with the same team

Reactions: DAChampion

Tiger Svoboda

Jul 28, 2004
I’m excited to see Anderson playing rw of Suzuki. I was very impressed when he played against us in the past. He is a beast. Hopefully he is healthy and is a big contributor. I like the trade and i see lots of upside.

Reactions: jaffy27

ItzaGreat

How's your Mario impression?
Oct 22, 2017
World 2 - 3
After listening to the guy on TSN, I have to say I liked everything I heard...

There's nothing I would like more than to be proven wrong by Anderson.

Still think it could be a total shitshow though...like... getting booed (virtually) because he has no goal in his first 20 games with the team

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014

Still think it could be a total shitshow though...like... getting booed (virtually) because he has no goal in his first 20 games with the team
That would happen to every player though and I think you're being generous with 20 games. :)

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal

I don't think he randomly turned into a scrub overnight after having steady progression and a career year. He was injured and it showed.

Reactions: 417

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Max Domi:

EjvEy8oX0AEdNXx

FormerLurker

Sponsor
Mar 11, 2003
Mississauga
Can someone summarize the content of those deleted tweets? Some posters are saying that Domi has been bad mouthing the org and is behaving like a child. Did he post something on twitter then remove it? The only things I have seen were that he said Anderson would have a blast playing in Montreal and that he'd rather not discuss his relationship with Julien. Was there more?

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
20 games is Gomez and DD like territory. Unlike them he'll never justify his presence by his playmaking ability so if he score no goals in 20 games that's like very bad.
I was referring more to the fact the fans would be on him much sooner than 20 games.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
I won't defend the rationale itself but I believe it's things like these (relative to the Habs' Let's-all-be-Saints player policy; re: Subban) that got Domi out of Montreal, all clips from the past season. Domi not wanting to play wing did not help either. Anderson if healthy is a much more balanced fit up front, while being a tad older and costing a tad less. No one knows for sure how he looks next season.

Away Gladiator celly in Calgary (0:58), away Gladiator celly in Vegas (0:10). If he ends up smoking Kerfoot in the jaw as he intended I'm not sure what happens next.

Again, I won't defend the 'why' behind the idea of shopping Domi around but I think -- given the Habs' history of wanting politically correct human beings on the team -- it's what drove the trade.

Welcome to MTL, Mr. Anderson. Just watch for bullets from the point and you'll be fine. @Andy is about to see his username a whole lot in GDTs (I think 77 goes by 'Andy'?).

1_Matrix%20-%20dodge%20bullets.gif

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
I think the odds are high BlueJackets eventually end up flipping Domi to the Leafs and getting a good deal .

Reactions: VAN-HAB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad