• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Another f***ing hack. Goes on all video about how the Rangers can't score especially 5 on 5 while the Panthers have the same amount of non-own and non-empty net goals. And the same amount of non-empty net 5 on 5 goals as the Rangers. Seriously, wtf is this narrative that the Rangers are this pathetic team? It's f***ing tiring. This isn't even ESPN anymore.

Last edited:

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
giphy - Copy.gif

3rd Guy High

Feb 17, 2010
Laviolette put on a masterclass last night. Trocheck line dominated Tkachuk’s line, threw out Fox/Gustafsson more than a few times to generate some offense (it worked), picking his spots with Rempe to keep the crowd in it while still protecting his minutes.

Maurice whined to the media about him working the zibanejad line away from Barkov… Well he got his wish and it didn’t work out like he thought it would.

Just a few things of many he did to tip the scales. Gotta give credit where it’s due.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Another f***ing hack. Goes on all video about how the Rangers can't score especially 5 on 5 while the Panthers have the same amount of non-own and non-empty net goals. And the same amount of non-empty net goals as the Rangers. Seriously, wtf is this narrative that the Rangers are this pathetic team? It's f***ing tiring. This isn't even ESPN anymore.

It seems really hard to counter a false narrative these days. I don't know why. Each team has had 2 legit goals in the series. It's really not that hard to understand.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
One random memory from last night was Rempe checking Vesey into a Panthers player behind the net. Vesey looked pissed, I bet he hates playing with Rempe.

Feel Shame

May 8, 2024
Unpopular (?) opinion. The Rangers have had the better chances and could very easily be up 2-0. Florida is really good and doesn’t give up much but they aren’t very scary with the puck either outside of Barkov when he’s out there against our scrubs.

Gonna be a challenge in Florida but this series in absolutely winnable.
We just need to split down in Florida. This past game, which was just an excellent game in itself, is kind of indicative of how the series will be. It’s very tight checking. We are going to need a break and our special teams.

Reactions: Synergy27

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Let’s leave this to offseason.

Let's not. This is why he's here and why the Rangers paid what they did.

He annoyed me from time to time in this game, but the pair was good.

If Lindgren stays out of Fox's way, he had a good game.

Can we also talk about who else was good? I mean his best game of the playoffs good?

Trouba.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
I think we were the better team tonight. Don't think anyone on the NYR team thought they were better on Wed.

Take a look at high danger chances and get back to me.

Honestly, I'll say they were even. Shesterkin let in a goal he saves 95 out of 100 times and that decision/Laf own goal was also a fluke. Two posts. If Schneider buries that breakaway it's a completely different game.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Laviolette put on a masterclass last night. Trocheck line dominated Tkachuk’s line, threw out Fox/Gustafsson more than a few times to generate some offense (it worked), picking his spots with Rempe to keep the crowd in it while still protecting his minutes.

Maurice whined to the media about him working the zibanejad line away from Barkov… Well he got his wish and it didn’t work out like he thought it would.

Just a few things of many he did to tip the scales. Gotta give credit where it’s due.

He finally said you know what let me get lindgren out of some of those spots. Was a great move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad