Post-Game Talk: Alpha Males

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Supposedly it's the only reason they haven't won the Stanley cup the last few years. Best 80 point I ever saw.

Bro, we have well respected posters calling them a dynasty here. BTW, at their best it took them 7 games to beat us last year in a series where the goals were even and they were a shot away from going down 3-0 to us. Then they got destroyed by everyone's favorite playoff chokers in Carolina. BTW, fun fact the budding dynasty that had 113 points last year lose 7 games in the playoffs, I believe 6 of them were by 3 or more goals and 5 by 4 or more goals.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Back-cover-05252024.jpg

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Bro, we have well respected posters calling them a dynasty here. BTW, at their best it took them 7 games to beat us last year in a series where the goals were even and they were a shot away from going down 3-0 to us. Then they got destroyed by everyone's favorite playoff chokers in Carolina. BTW, fun fact the budding dynasty that had 113 points last year lose 7 games in the playoffs, I believe 6 of them were by 3 or more goals and 5 by 4 or more goals.
Yup. They were overrated by some more than any team in hockey. We should have never lost to that shitbag team.

Pretty sure the Rangers have never had a win they deserved. Makes it even more impressive they keep pulling that off.
64 wins and counting this year. None of them have been deserved.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
Is Kaapo right back in for Vesey? Or will Wheeler be Weekend At Bernies'd? or will Vesey do a Lindgren and be fine and dandy and good to go?

Reactions: Peltz

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
We found a way to dominate a lot of that game. The Carolina series was funny because it felt like they pressed more and more and got better through every single game. Thought Tarasenko looked absolutely ass and they made Tkachuk a non factor most of the game.

Great game. Bring that shit three more times.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
You know guys you sometimes run into comedy. The Penguins board is convinced that the Rangers get all the calls. I think I already mentioned this but it needs to be mentioning. The most self unaware fanbase in the world? I feel like in that series we had against them two years ago not only was a BS non-goal took away a win game one, they had something like THREE 5 on 3s in seven games. That's f***ing unheard of. I think at least one or two were for the full two minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad