All Things Pegula 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
First, he better have that on recording. If so, he better also have the full context. If not, the whole "he said this" type of accusation is really just hollow. Anyone can accuse anyone of saying anything.
He doesn't need to have it on recording for it to be true. You sound like sleezy defense lawyer who doesn't care what actually happened.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I just want to say this now, getting ahead of things:

Remember, politics are NOT to be discussed in this thread.....and we have to be VERY careful as Terry's reported comments could very easily steer us to conversations that we can't have.

Anything that's too politically-charged will be deleted per site rules.

zenthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
We’ll obviously never know conclusively whether he said it but it’s plausible to me that an established journalist wouldn’t pull this out of his ass at random

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I very much hope that what Pegula is quoted as saying is false. And provably false.

And, as @Husko will probably remind us, innocent until proven guilty.

I highly doubt we'll ever get anything definitive one way or another unless there is video or audio evidence. And I doubt that Terry (and Jones, for that matter) is dumb enough to say something like that in an interview he knows is being taped.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
I very much hope that what Pegula is quoted as saying is false. And provably false.

And, as @Husko will probably remind us, innocent until proven guilty.
If the NFL settles this civil lawsuit, will you see that as an admission of guilt? I have a feeling you'll always have a reason to say he's innocent.

This will be settled because it's in everyone's best interest, and we'll never learn any more than we know now.

Reactions: Der Jaeger

zenthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
If the NFL settles this civil lawsuit, will you see that as an admission of guilt? I have a feeling you'll always have a reason to say he's innocent.

This will be settled because it's in everyone's best interest, and we'll never learn any more than we know now.
Sometimes you just settle to make it go away and avoid bad pr. Impossible to say.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA

Wow, talk about a bit of a misleading headline. Pegula didn't say that the league was under assault by the protests......he said it was under assault by then-President Trump.

Bit of a difference there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad