All Things Pegula 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Maybe if we rename the Sabres something like Ice Venture Capital he can trick him into investing a small fraction of those billions. Or maybe a boat name.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Maybe if we rename the Sabres something like Ice Venture Capital he can trick him into investing a small fraction of those billions. Or maybe a boat name.

If we call it "New Bills Arena LLC" maybe the state will just pay for the Sabres instead.

TehDoak

Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything

For those who don't want to read, the Pegulas aren't drained of cash. His special purpose acquisition company (East Resources) had most of its investors all cash out. They are merging with Abacus, some sort of life insurance buying company.

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
For those who don't want to read, the Pegulas aren't drained of cash. His special purpose acquisition company (East Resources) had most of its investors all cash out. They are merging with Abacus, some sort of life insurance buying company.
What a weird merge.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
So he doesn’t need to sell the Sabres to someone who will give a shit and demand results?

Too bad.

TehDoak

Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything

I mean, when you have the kind of wealth the Pegula's do...you're going to be a target or pretty much every scam known to man. Lots of people try to get close to the ultra wealthy just to syphon off some money. Not Assuming people have the best intentions and are being up front with you when you are that rich isn't something that is taught in school.

Last edited:

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Don't know if wrong thread, but I understand there was an announcement that Terry would be President of the Bills (which I thought Kim was previously). Is that an indication of her (continued) health issues and an unfortunately bleak (or bleaker) longer-term prognosis?

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Don't know if wrong thread, but I understand there was an announcement that Terry would be President of the Bills (which I thought Kim was previously). Is that an indication of her (continued) health issues and an unfortunately bleak (or bleaker) longer-term prognosis?

I think it's an acknowledgment that Kim is not capable of being President of the Bills anytime soon. There's probably some hope that maybe she can after years and years, but this is just saying it's not going to be anytime soon.

Reactions: brian_griffin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad