All Things Jerseys

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyWu

Oct 14, 2010
Still have a Fox size 50 home authentic that I’d like to sell. Bought it at the Garden at the start of his sophomore season, in great shape.

We’re also trying to sell my wife’s Shesterkin home authentic from Cool Hockey now. She’s only worn it once. It’s in perfect brand new shape.

We’re collectively down to our last $100, with thanksgiving two days away and rent due in 10 days. We’ve sold bags and bags of clothes to local second hand shops, sold our grill, one of our two TVs, PS5, most of my hockey gear. I’ve been doing food delivery where I can. I’ve never been this f***ed in my life and I don’t know what we’re going to do, but if you’re considering buying a jersey, please consider buying one of these.

Size on the Shesterkin? Wife could use a new one.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
New threads dropped

Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 10.04.31 AM.png

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Wasnt in love with them but they don't look AS bad in these promos, the matching mits help.

Eager to see how the socks and pants compliment the sweater on the ice.

Still shrooming out over the trippy arm stripes :rolly:

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
Color scheme and arm stripes dope - the rest, uggo.

Looks like they're sold at Conway (please tell me someone gets that reference).

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
I like the sleeves and stripes but hate the size of the emblem in the middle. Just too large.

I like the emblem, but i don’t feel like it belongs front and center on a NY Rangers jersey. It’s more of a shoulder patch type of thing.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I'd rather this than a re-hash of their normal home jerseys but in navy blue, or at this point a re-hash of the lady liberty.

Reactions: Profet

xbure9x

May 8, 2007
do you think if we buy one it will have the correct sewn on lettering in the right size? I'm asking because I have a Fox reverse retro and the lettering is a lot smaller than it should be. If you order a regular authentic from NHL.com at least the name on the back and the numbers are the correct large size

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
shop.profetkeyboards.com
do you think if we buy one it will have the correct sewn on lettering in the right size? I'm asking because I have a Fox reverse retro and the lettering is a lot smaller than it should be. If you order a regular authentic from NHL.com at least the name on the back and the numbers are the correct large size
Don't order anything from fanatics. Wait until other suppliers have them.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
I still think they'd look better if they only had either the arm stripes or the hem stripes.
Jersey colour is good.
Not a huge fan of the crest as a central logo, especially at that size.
I'd prefer to not have plain white numbers/letters but understand why with all the coloured stripping
Captains letters look stupid.

Not a bad jersey overall but at some stage they need to take the plunge and design something radically different to what we get each time. Design a new logo, make up a new colour scheme; embrace the fact that these things won't replace the 'classic' jerseys.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
To shine light on this-- if this is a RR 1.0, it may not be their fault. The Rangers increased the font size and lightened the gray on the names/numbers after one or two games because they did not show on the ice well. I got a RR 1.0 from Arena Wear and then asked about it-- they confirmed they re-did the Rangers actual jerseys. I paid to swap a new name plate, but they did not offer a strip of the numbers (not sure I would've even paid for that), so I have a frankenretro. If you're referencing a RR 2.0, then... yea, some suppliers suck.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
To shine light on this-- if this is a RR 1.0, it may not be their fault. The Rangers increased the font size and lightened the gray on the names/numbers after one or two games because they did not show on the ice well. I got a RR 1.0 from Arena Wear and then asked about it-- they confirmed they re-did the Rangers actual jerseys. I paid to swap a new name plate, but they did not offer a strip of the numbers (not sure I would've even paid for that), so I have a frankenretro. If you're referencing a RR 2.0, then... yea, some suppliers suck.

Both reverse retro's from the MSG shop had some issues with the lettering/numbers. The 1.0s had no nameplate and looked very sloppy all things considered. The 2.0s were better and had nameplates but the fonts were still smaller than what they wore on the ice... Oh and the "O" they used in Fox at the msg shop was different than what the team used on ice.

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
Not a fan of the alternate and please remember: there will be a Stadium Series jersey released in a month or two. I’ll save my money for that and pray it’s easier on the eyes.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
And here they look good. I'm conflicted, keep going back and forth on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad