All Things Jerseys

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyClean

Gets The Tough Pucks Out
Sep 19, 2016
Brooklyn
Hey guys, if anyone's ever down to sell any authentic Lundqvist jersey (thirds preferred, homes are fine) let me know, I'm down to buy!

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Any word on a Rangers 1933 inspired outdoor jersey?

Probably not. Stadium Series jerseys allow a lot less freedom in the design department. The Stadium Series jerseys always have a theme to stick to. In 2014 it was the Chrome theme, last year it was a oversized monochrome logos.

A Devils scarf with a black logo without outline was spotted in stores, which could be an indication. If that's the case, I expect our whites to be quite bland with a monochrome blue logo.

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
Probably not. Stadium Series jerseys allow a lot less freedom in the design department. The Stadium Series jerseys always have a theme to stick to. In 2014 it was the Chrome theme, last year it was a oversized monochrome logos.

A Devils scarf with a black logo without outline was spotted in stores, which could be an indication. If that's the case, I expect our whites to be quite bland with a monochrome blue logo.
Very sad. Hopefully the Islanders will volunteer to wear a white jersey and we can wear our 1933 inspired blue sweater!

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
Hey all my nephews seemed to become ranger fans over night and i told my sister ill get the jerseys for christmas. issue is nhl and fanatics have limited options. the youngest loves shesty the oldest fox and those are not available. anyone know where i can get youth jerseys specifically those players? if its in a shop ill have my mom go grab it since i live in Nashville

yada

move 2 dallas 4 work
Nov 6, 2006
watching happy pony
Msgshop has youth fox in sm/m and lg/xl for 155
Nhl shop has shesterkin 3 jersey in sm/m and lg/xl for 85

Depending on the size of the jerseys and rhe kids maybe a small/42 in mens size would fit which would give you more selections.

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
Any chance I find a 2018 WC jersey somewhere? Also is this a good deal:

:laugh:
They are pretty much "extinct" -- I've been searching for one for about a year or so....managed to find a pretty good looking "fake" (I'm sure it's fake because it's a Laffy jersey).

Reactions: Ail

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Pennsyltucky
They are pretty much "extinct" -- I've been searching for one for about a year or so....managed to find a pretty good looking "fake" (I'm sure it's fake because it's a Laffy jersey).

I was afraid of this, sucks. Well if anyone comes across a 48/50/52 or wants to sell one LMK. Also considering an 85th anni if it's the right player, same sizes. Thanks frens.

Mike in Houston

Apr 20, 2015
Houston, TX
I was afraid of this, sucks. Well if anyone comes across a 48/50/52 or wants to sell one LMK. Also considering an 85th anni if it's the right player, same sizes. Thanks frens.

The best I could do, and I'm not sure I even have the jersey anymore, but if I do this would be it. I bought it the day before the game at Modell's. It's a medium. Not sure why they made this version without the NY. Jerseys were scarce apparently because there weren't as many produced for the demand.

Screenshot 2023-12-11 120513.png

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Pennsyltucky
The best I could do, and I'm not sure I even have the jersey anymore, but if I do this would be it. I bought it the day before the game at Modell's. It's a medium. Not sure why they made this version without the NY. Jerseys were scarce apparently because there weren't as many produced for the demand.

View attachment 781698

I'd prefer a skater customized with all the fixings, but will keep this in mind (if you do have it) PM me with a price.

Anyone know if arenawear or someone else will customize this?

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Any chance I find a 2018 WC jersey somewhere? Also is this a good deal:

:laugh:

I had posted a Lundqvist on here a few months ago but nobody wanted it. It's sold now though. :(

Reactions: Ail

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Pennsyltucky
I had posted a Lundqvist on here a few months ago but nobody wanted it. It's sold now though. :(
I should have been looking sooner tbh but it just kinda hit me recently I only have a regular Nash jersey and wanted something a little nicer and more unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad