All Things Jerseys

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Still have a Fox home authentic and a blank home authentic (50 for Fox, 46 for home) and still looking for a way to get a little cash to tide us through the holidays until I start my new job on the 2nd. I’ll include a Henrik Craine autograph so you can cash in on that in 17 years when he’s 1OA pick. Can also provide beer recommendations.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Does anyone know a good store for stripping and customizing jerseys? I have a McDonagh heritage that I want changed to Kreider.
EPS is the only one that I can think of that does stripping and cleaning.

I've stripped a ton of jerseys and its really not *that* hard to do yourself. Assuming everything was sewn onto the jersey to start a $2 seam ripper and possibly some goof off and a washing machine is all you might need.

Reactions: LeetchisGod

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Selling some more stuff as i clear out space.

2018 Winter Classic Lundqvist size 52 $525
2011 Lundqvist “Team Staal” All Star jersey (done by EPS) size 54 $325
2016 Double Patched Lundqvist Heritage done by arena wear size 54 $425
1991 Messier TBTC size 48 $1400
2001 Richter with 9/11 patch no fight strap size 52 $225
2002 Style Richter with signature (previous owner obtained in person no LOA no guarantees) size 58G $400
2002 World Cup Throwback Leetch. New with tags size 48 $200
2023 Rangers third Zibanejad size 60 $230

DM with any questions or offers, have pics of everything. Will ship USPS next day, $17 per box.

Jack Hanson

Oct 5, 2023
I went to the MSG store at chase square planning on scoping out the 3rd jersey. I didnt really like it that much plus for both the 3rd jersey and home jersey they only had 4 players name/number jerseys available. All with no price tags. I asked the manager how much are they and he mumble $310. I say in disbelief but they're $249 on the nhl.com website.

So, with my head hanging low in defeat I went home. Then shopped on ebay and found a nice brand new authentic adidas LaFreniere jersey size 54 for $150 obo plus shipping. new without tags but whatever, it turned out to be legit, the guy had good feedback from prior Rangers jerseys so I rolled the dice.

Offered $125 and it sold to me. Even got 5% points on paypal.

Lesson learned, the MSG store is a very overpriced place to buy a jersey. Greedy bastids get what they deserve, no sale from me. I was prepared to pay even $279 figuring I would get $20 off for using my chase card. $310?? Gtfo of here. Seriously? Its just greed. Who pays $310? You have to be nuts.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
I went to the MSG store at chase square planning on scoping out the 3rd jersey. I didnt really like it that much plus for both the 3rd jersey and home jersey they only had 4 players name/number jerseys available. All with no price tags. I asked the manager how much are they and he mumble $310. I say in disbelief but they're $249 on the nhl.com website.

So, with my head hanging low in defeat I went home. Then shopped on ebay and found a nice brand new authentic adidas LaFreniere jersey size 54 for $150 obo plus shipping. new without tags but whatever, it turned out to be legit, the guy had good feedback from prior Rangers jerseys so I rolled the dice.

Offered $125 and it sold to me. Even got 5% points on paypal.

Lesson learned, the MSG store is a very overpriced place to buy a jersey. Greedy bastids get what they deserve, no sale from me. I was prepared to pay even $279 figuring I would get $20 off for using my chase card. $310?? Gtfo of here. Seriously? Its just greed. Who pays $310? You have to be nuts.
They’re running a racket with the NHL shop that’s 5 mins away as well.

They only sell certain jerseys at the NHL shop and others are MSG exclusive. So if you want to buy a certain player in person and not online, you have to pay MSG’s markup. It’s ludicrous

Reactions: Jack Hanson

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Looking to sell this one.

Chris Kreider white Connecticut Whale

size XL

Authentic retail jersey, no knock off.

$300

1704304804220.png

1704304820338.png

Last edited:

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
I'm sure it'll look find as a finished product with equipment matching, but It does kinda' feel like nobody puts a lot of thought and time into theses.

irishlaxburger2

Jan 30, 2008
Rye, NY
Stadium Series jerseys have regularly been futuristic. I understand that’s not what we want, but it was obvious that’s what would happen.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Over the last few months, I have dedicated time to track down the records for the Rangers' alternate jerseys dating back to the very first one in 1991-92.

I have shared the following already and more will follow. If anyone has any requests, let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad