All Things Jerseys

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
That's bloody horrible!! Should have used the 1933 sweater as inspiration!

IMG_20231027_235744_978.jpg

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Don't love it don't hate it. Definitely more on the "like" side though.

Not bad at all, just not a must buy

Reactions: mike14

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
I like it simply because it's different in terms of striping. It's a bit weird, has absolutely nothing to do with any "heritage storyline" , gives the logo another shot on the front. I want even more originality next time. Our everyday kit is so classic that they can afford to be outlandish.

Reactions: Kords and mike14

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
I Like the darker blue
I like the hem stripes
I don't really like the arm stripes (not sure if there's just too many, or it would look better with none)
The crest is still dull

Would these be the first jerseys we've had with all-white name and numbers?

Reactions: Rangers in 7

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
It’s a bit all over the place. Two different shades of blue. Two different stripe patterns.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
I hate how the logo is a different colour pallette compared to the striping. So I put this together in MS Paint

I hate both. Its so basic and it looks like not much effort was put into making yet another jersey, which is in reality just so the NHL can make more money. If you are going to have new jerseys every year which is what has been the trend, then make them great and worth buying. There is nothing to that design.

Personally would have liked white liberty jerseys to contrast the blues. In reality they should have come out with those last year instead of just another blue liberty. I also liked the crest from the 2012 winter classic, everyone seems to — why not build off that

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I hate how the logo is a different colour pallette compared to the striping. So I put this together in MS Paint

I think you are on the right track; the logo as it makes no sense with the rest of the color scheme. If they are married to that “neon”, then I would have liked to see a “neon” logo like from the 2012 Winter Classic jerseys. That’s different and that makes sense

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
It’s fine. It’s not gonna be a staple but I bet it will look good on the ice with a full kit.

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
It feels like they spent 6 months on the stripes and 5 minutes on the number/letters and logo. So close to something special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad