All Things Jerseys

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Starter: 96-97 through 98-99
ProPlayer: 99-00
CCM / Koho: 01-02 through 03-04
Reebok: 05-06 to 2016-2017
Adidas: 2016-2018 to now

Thanks. What's interesting is that the White Liberty was only used for 1 year, as far as I know, yet it was produced at the time by Koho, Starter, ProPlayer and CCM.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
I'm thinking about selling a bunch of various jerseys but have absolutely no clue how to price them fairly - is there pricing guidance anywhere or ?

I live in Florida and, honestly, there aren't a whole lot of days to wear them. Outside, anyway. :)

KennyWu

Oct 14, 2010
I'm thinking about selling a bunch of various jerseys but have absolutely no clue how to price them fairly - is there pricing guidance anywhere or ?

I live in Florida and, honestly, there aren't a whole lot of days to wear them. Outside, anyway. :)

I usually take a look on ebay for similar jerseys to get a gauge. You can even search completed items for an idea of what they'll go for.

And share the list here of course too ;)

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010

Was it You I sold the Staal Wolfpack jersey to, years ago?

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020

I've sold about 25 jerseys over the last few weeks to clear up space. The market for made in canada adidas jerseys, 94 style CCMs, and Liberty (Both white and Navy from the 90s) is very strong. Seems like the most desired style from modern times though is the 2012 winter classic 2.0 authentic. I got mine for about $400 all in back in 2015ish. Got a couple of offers of $700+ for it but i couldn't let it go.

Someone posted a TBTC on facebook a few months back asking for 2K. Wonder if that person ever moved it.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
I've sold about 25 jerseys over the last few weeks to clear up space. The market for made in canada adidas jerseys, 94 style CCMs, and Liberty (Both white and Navy from the 90s) is very strong. Seems like the most desired style from modern times though is the 2012 winter classic 2.0 authentic. I got mine for about $400 all in back in 2015ish. Got a couple of offers of $700+ for it but i couldn't let it go.

Someone posted a TBTC on facebook a few months back asking for 2K. Wonder if that person ever moved it.

I have 2 2012 “Authentics” (Richards and Callahan) bought at MSG for $300 but neither has fight strap. Both “feel” right, made in Canada, etc… Those jerseys were hard to find for sure.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Adidas Home Blank size 46 from 2019.
Adidas Home Fox size 50 from 2022.
Adidas Home Zibanejad size 50 with A from 2021.

All are in great shape. The Fox was done by MSG, the Zib was done by Ice Jerseys before they closed.

$100 for the blank, $125 for the customs. Support the Craine family expedition to Texas and greener pastures. We can throw in Rangers fitted flex hats, beer cozies, stickers, pins, a Rangers men’s medium t-shirt or pull over. We’ve got lots of goodies.

Edit: did I mention the future of, not just NYR hockey, but hockey in general, grew up with these jerseys and even the 1% chance that he reaches his McDavid x Bedard like potential in the future is worth the investment price?

IMG_5619.png

As Ed would say… look at his unprecedented style. His golden locs. The sheer determination in his face and posture. Kid’s a lock.

Last edited:

yada

move 2 dallas 4 work
Nov 6, 2006
watching happy pony
Man, just looking around @ ebay and bullshit NHL "stores" - there's a lot of f***ery out there and bullshit knockoffs.

I hope people know the difference.

I got f***ed last year and accidentally purchased a knockoff 2020 reverse retro. Forgot to have the seller send a photo of the inside front logo. I would have seen it was a fake, also I should have seen the waves in the logo :shakehead :banghead:

Thankfully hockeyauthentic has an ebay store and i was able to buy one there.

Last edited:

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas

Apparently the NHL store is selling autographed authentic jerseys for barely more than the price of an authentic right now…

Reactions: nyrmetros

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

Apparently the NHL store is selling autographed authentic jerseys for barely more than the price of an authentic right now…

You can probably slice a nice 30% off that price too if you buy through a Fanatics rep.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011

I really wish Adidas/Fanatics would stop using the word "authentic" for retail jerseys.

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I really wish Adidas/Fanatics would stop using the word "authentic" for retail jerseys.

I hear you, but my post was only meant to differentiate between the Fanatics branded jerseys with a replica tag on the hem and no logo on the back of the neck, vs the Adidas “authentic” offering that has the fight-strap and a nicer quality. Yes, neither is authentic and neither is great quality, but I would certainly rather have an autographed “authentic” than the Fanatics version. And since they’re charging like $229-249 for an authentic the fact that an autographed authentic is going for $299 seemed like a good deal at the moment.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I hear you, but my post was only meant to differentiate between the Fanatics branded jerseys with a replica tag on the hem and no logo on the back of the neck, vs the Adidas “authentic” offering that has the fight-strap and a nicer quality. Yes, neither is authentic and neither is great quality, but I would certainly rather have an autographed “authentic” than the Fanatics version. And since they’re charging like $229-249 for an authentic the fact that an autographed authentic is going for $299 seemed like a good deal at the moment.

Yeah, no argument there. I just hate the "authentic" use haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad