All Purpose Trade/Roster Building Thread XIII - the 23 deadline approaches

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
My point was they may have been able to get the Pens to pay them to take him. Now the Pens get out of his contract for free.
Do we know whether any other team put on a claim on Kapanen? You can only play the "you clear his waivers first" game if the player is an AHL-leaning tweener, which Kapanen isn't.

Reactions: MinJaBen

MadeUpName

Mar 24, 2022
The only one they’d likely scratch is Drury I bet.

I don’t see many teams valuing Rees, Gunler, Suzuki, Ponomarev, Honka very highly.
If anyone is going to value Rees, Gunler, Suzuki, Ponomarev, Honka or Drury highly then it would probably be their coach from last year. Who is an assistant coach for SJ right now and surely has an opinion on these players.

chaz4hockey

Old man but still a PP2 Candidate
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Kind of cheaper than I thought it'd be. It's not even a 2nd round pick from this year which is about what I expected.
I thought a 2nd for Nino is good business for Nashville....it cost Poile nothing in trade assets to sign him and now he gets a decent draft pick, albeit next year (WPG could be worse next year of course).

For Nino, happy for him.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Johnston thinks the Canes have upped their offer for Meier over the past 24hrs:

87C2B3C2-A446-4B9B-9F42-F4E8BF4C687F.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad