Speculation: All Purpose John Tavares Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
It's crazy to me that McKenize, Friedman, Lebrun and even Dreger have all been basically silent today. I know the frenzy is tomorrow, but there are quite a few UFAs out there, wouldn't they at least be tweeting or reporting rumors on some of them?

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
So it's past midnight on the east coast and still nothing? Why do I get the feeling this might not be resolved tomorrow and might be drawn out. I wonder if that will impact the rest of free agency.

Reactions: StanleyCup2035

Sharksfan83

Jul 27, 2010
Jvr was signed by the flyers. Or presumably so. Maybe that’s what he meant about staying up. If it’s not the leafs I feel it’s the sharks. He just has to weigh up if he wants to play in that market.

Reactions: StanleyCup2035

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
It's crazy to me that McKenize, Friedman, Lebrun and even Dreger have all been basically silent today. I know the frenzy is tomorrow, but there are quite a few UFAs out there, wouldn't they at least be tweeting or reporting rumors on some of them?
Wish everyone wasnt so good at keeping secrets

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA

It almost feels like the entire league is in a holding pattern. I heard about the JVR news but aren't free agents allowed to talk to teams now with out officially getting deals done?

aircobra

May 4, 2013
My gut is telling me Leafs, the longer this goes on. Just don't think he is going to choose to move across the country.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Regardless of how long this is going on, we wouldn't have found out if it was the sharks any sooner! Can't get over how many people are stressing out over not hearing anything about the Sharks. No one has heard anything, the only thing we were waiting for tonight is if he re-signed with the Islanders, not which team was gonna sign him.

Internazionale

Apr 24, 2007
Airdrie, AB
Regardless of how long this is going on, we wouldn't have found out if it was the sharks any sooner! Can't get over how many people are stressing out over not hearing anything about the Sharks. No one has heard anything, the only thing we were waiting for tonight is if he re-signed with the Islanders, not which team was gonna sign him.

Exactly. I believe the longer this goes on, the more it benefits us. None of the big pundits know anything and they are all pro TML. I'm still keeping hope!

Reactions: zombie kopitar

Jaleel619

Nov 16, 2016
SJ
Honestly it could be anybody at this point. I know it feels like Toronto might have the upper hand but at the end of the day he's still skipped out on the NYI 8 year deal, so I think the sharks are still up there.

Sharksfan83

Jul 27, 2010
I wonder what dw does if he doesn’t get Tavares. Where does he spend that newfound cap? Skinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad