Golf: All Purpose Golf Thread VI | 2017 PGA Tour Season: Here comes Cantlay!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Tiger is striping the ball through 3. Had no spin on his 2nd shot into the par 5 3rd. Time for a new ball :sarcasm:

Out drove fat Pat by 18 yards on the 3rd.

Jan 3, 2012
giphy.gif

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
He's scaring me after every drive he hits. The way he picks up the tee or how he dropped his driver on the 5th. Just waiting for his back to break.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
After that dart at 8... he looks really ****ing good so far.

Like really ****ing good. Seeing some great ball striking, shot shaping, distance control and putting. Brandel Chamblee can criticize every little thing, but this is as good as Tiger's game has looked since 2013.

Better than anybody could have expected so far.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Another chip upcoming to get up and down. I wonder if Chamblee's watching.

A little bit of trouble cutting the ball today. 2 or 3 misses that are not horrible, but not good. Drawing the ball beautifully on the other hand.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
One chunked chip, he's done, it's over, time to retire. Sure Brandel will do nothing but focus on it over the next few days.

Just got a little too cute with it. Still would love to see a wider stance and him being less technical around the greens, so in that respect, I do agree with him, but it's a process after being away and playing injured for the better part of the last 2 and a half years.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I love the Pat Reed audio

Reed hitting his shot:"****, its in the water"

Notah Begay commentating on the course: "Yeah, he's right."

:laugh:

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Short game needs work. Putting and ball striking was pretty good. He didn't miss that many fairways either, and the ones that he did he got unlucky with lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad