Golf: All Purpose Golf Thread VI | 2017 PGA Tour Season: Here comes Cantlay!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The guys up there are good at taking turns. I suspect that won't change. It's just good that there is constantly a benchmark for everybody else if they wanna win a big tournament.

Stenson doing his usual thing to start a season, i.e. not much. He has not won a tournament in january-may in 8 years. Though catching a stomach virus obviously has nothing to do with his game. No consistency in playing and thus having troubles finding that last gear. Looks like he's gonna play a few weeks in a row now though, he definitely needs to if he wanna be in contention for the Masters.

He's skipping the matchplay, doesn't like the format.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
f46f9671ae.png

Blistering hot take!

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Hmmm.......lets analyze this.

2-1-2

against

T20-CUT-T15-T40-T25-T8-4-T10

Hmmmm.... any analytical observation would've projected Jordan to walk off with the Green Jacket before the 12th :)D) at Augusta last year too but **** happened.

Golf is a fickle game and it'll be hard to keep that pattern of results up at Augusta, though, like I've said, he'll win a handful of Masters.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Beau Hossler has not been good since turning pro. Hopefully he improves and part of it might be returning from surgery, but he's had nothing like the start to his career that Rahm did. Its surprising because Hossler was the better of the two last year in college golf.

Jan 3, 2012
Beau Hossler has not been good since turning pro. Hopefully he improves and part of it might be returning from surgery, but he's had nothing like the start to his career that Rahm did. Its surprising because Hossler was the better of the two last year in college golf.

Yeah I wonder why.

I'm rooting for him and Cantlay to do well this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad