Golf: All Purpose Golf Thread VI | 2017 PGA Tour Season: Here comes Cantlay!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Same dude also guaranteed he'd play the Masters last year so we'll see.

It's too bad Tigger is so stubborn he can't see the forest from the trees and refuses to listen to anybody other than his idiotic narcissistic ego.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm two years older than Ryan Ruffels. I now feel old. :(

He's pretty good though. Not surprising he's in contention. He has over a year to break Spieth's record for youngest in the modern era to win on the PGA Tour. He might do so.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
Ser Woof, whats wrong with Rory? I pick him thinking he would play well coming off the good result in Mexico, and the guy lays a ****ing egg.

I think this week is gonna be Matty Fitz's first PGA Tour win. He's playing really well.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
Tiger's going on GMA Monday morning. I think its for a book he's releasing, that he also has a signing for the same day, but at this point, I wouldn't rule out it being retirement.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Yes, he is.

Not changing it.

Dembele is disappoint. :(

8L5mwsy.jpg

Did you see that shot where he almost made it on the fly on one side of the cup, and then it bounces, and spins back just missing the other side. That was pretty cruel. I almost felt bad for him. ;)

I saw that live and just shook my head. Such is Rors' luck, I've come to expect the golf gods spiting him at every opportunity.

Ser Woof, whats wrong with Rory? I pick him thinking he would play well coming off the good result in Mexico, and the guy lays a ****ing egg.

He's a clown and can't stay away from big numbers (or escape with par) when his game goes off the rails. He really sucks at mitigating the misses; his double on 11 yesterday and 17 today were mindbogglingly stupid misses.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
Mark Steinberg might be the most unlikeable man in the sport.

I really can't stand this guy example #130:

A reporter cited some sources stating its unlikely TW will play in the Masters, pretty much what everyone expects at this point, and this is how Steinberg answered.

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/woods-agent-disputes-report-tigers-status/

"I have no idea who Mr. Wacker’s really close sources are. I can tell you this, nobody spoke to him (Wacker); so how he could know something that Tiger and I don’t know is comical," Steinberg said. "I talked to Tiger four hours ago on the phone. We’re not in a situation to even talk about playing in the Masters now. He’s gotten treatments and is progressing and hoping he can do it. There’s not been a decision one way or the other. I couldn’t give you a fair assessment, but to say it’s doubtful is an absolutely inaccurate statement."

Asked if Woods has hit balls at his compound on Jupiter Island, or if he has been putting as the report stated, Steinberg answered: “I don’t want to talk about specifics yet. When we’re ready to get into that, we’ll disclose it. He’s working hard at getting better, he’s working hard at progressing."

So he doesn't refute the report, but attacks it. Yeah, okay, let me believe the TW-spin machine on this one.

:help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad