Golf: All Purpose Golf Thread VI | 2017 PGA Tour Season: Here comes Cantlay!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

evolutionbaby

Jan 7, 2012
Pat Perez is putting together yet another nice tournament for an older gentleman that has been battling through injuries....

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Mark Steinberg might be the most unlikeable man in the sport.

I really can't stand this guy example #130:

A reporter cited some sources stating its unlikely TW will play in the Masters, pretty much what everyone expects at this point, and this is how Steinberg answered.

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/woods-agent-disputes-report-tigers-status/

"I have no idea who Mr. Wacker’s really close sources are. I can tell you this, nobody spoke to him (Wacker); so how he could know something that Tiger and I don’t know is comical," Steinberg said. "I talked to Tiger four hours ago on the phone. We’re not in a situation to even talk about playing in the Masters now. He’s gotten treatments and is progressing and hoping he can do it. There’s not been a decision one way or the other. I couldn’t give you a fair assessment, but to say it’s doubtful is an absolutely inaccurate statement."

Asked if Woods has hit balls at his compound on Jupiter Island, or if he has been putting as the report stated, Steinberg answered: “I don’t want to talk about specifics yet. When we’re ready to get into that, we’ll disclose it. He’s working hard at getting better, he’s working hard at progressing."

So he doesn't refute the report, but attacks it. Yeah, okay, let me believe the TW-spin machine on this one.

:help:

Tiger could be unable to get out of bed and he still wont officially pull out of the Masters until a week before.

I just don't get it, they take forever to officially pull out of these tournaments when everyone knows they won't be there.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Tiger could be unable to get out of bed and he still wont officially pull out of the Masters until a week before.

I just don't get it, they take forever to officially pull out of these tournaments when everyone knows they won't be there.

Its to build up attention for TW.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
And that is why Rors is the best golfer in the world.

380 yard bomb, wedge to a couple inches. Beautiful golf. When he's dialed in, nobody on the tour has the ability to make the game look as easy as he does.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Despite some of the winners this year, been another pretty boring and underwhelming year on the PGA so far (chewing up and spitting out easy courses isn't impressive, sorry).

Hopefully Rors can get in a groove and make golf great again (as well as save its ratings).

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Rors with his 'C' game this week with a stretch of holes of his 'A' game sprinkled in today and yesterday. If he ever learns to mitigate the misses... it won't even be a fair fight.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Nice putt, mate

This'll never stop making me smile.

4-10-2016%205-01-10%20pm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad