Confirmed with Link: All-Purpose "Days of Our Meruelo" Talk

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Obviously, this is all being done in the most dick-punching manner possible, in other words, classic Coyotes.

The icing on the cake is that if I go anywhere outside of F40 on this site, everyone will not only be celebrating, but saying we're getting what we deserve how we deserve it.

Screw this league. DIAF Bettman.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I blame all you East Valley bastards, especially @moosemeister . You guys get the team which you told us for all of those years had to happen for it to be successful and then you can't pass a bill to clean up a dump, can't sell 4600 tickets and now lose them. Are there a lot of magic mushrooms in the East Valley or what? Talk about delusions of grandeur!

Can we keep this board open just so I can rip on them for at least a few years?
1712972287687.png

Reactions: GhostofTommyBolin

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Leave it to Canadian media

I am really sorry for all of you who live in PHX and has grown up watching these guys..

I feel you I was a Jets fan who followed them to PHX from afar.

You have been through so much. Best fans in Sports
Pst....Morgan posted before Friedman....

And even earlier today, there was the Phoenix radio host as well.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I've been pretty forgiving to AM throughout this, thinking he was actually trying to keep the team here. If he sells this team to Utah right now, f*** right out of this entire state for good. I don't want some expansion team with new coaches, players, etc. I want the young guys we've grown attached to. If he sells to Utah with the idea that he'll be the owner of the Arizona expansion team, I'll be disgusted.

Here praying! It makes sense….but why didn’t this happen earlier in the process?

Hope to god Ishbia buys the team, maybe he didn't step in earlier because he didn't want to step on AM's toes? Wanted to make sure a sale was going to happen before he interfered?

Reactions: Dead Coyote

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
Friedman says the Coyotes name, logo, and team history will not follow the team to Utah. This is at the choice of Arizona or the league who will retain all of that stuff until a team returns to Arizona and then that team will assume it all. Utah starts clean slate.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Friedman says the Coyotes name, logo, and team history will not follow the team to Utah. This is at the choice of Arizona or the league who will retain all of that stuff until a team returns to Arizona and then that team will assume it all. Utah starts clean slate.
Cleveland Browns on ice.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

F*** THIS LEAGUE

Salt Lake gets a "clean slate" with the best prospect pool in the NHL, best organizational leadership, good coaching, best scouting, an assload of draft capital...

And WE get to keep the most pejorative name and brand in all of professional f***ING sports?!?!?!?

Enough. No mas. Even masochists have a safe word.

I would like any trolls - AND I KNOW YOU ARE LURKING HERE - to explain to me IN F***ING DETAIL what the hell I and my fellow fans have done to deserve being treated this shabbily.

Winnipeg fans? Never again tell me, "Now you know how we felt," because I don't. I was not treated NEARLY as good as you were.

I'm ready to physically fight someone. Bring it on, chumps. I'll start with llama19.

Last edited:

Jagged Ice

Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
Hope to god Ishbia buys the team, maybe he didn't step in earlier because he didn't want to step on AM's toes? Wanted to make sure a sale was going to happen before he interfered?
Why would Ishbia be buying this team? I thought Morgan tweeted the players were told they are off to SLC. I've had a busy day, and I'm just sitting down now to try to digest everything so maybe I'm missing something here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad