Confirmed with Link: All-Purpose "Days of Our Meruelo" Talk

schnaurt

Oct 3, 2019
Lurker here. Always liked hockey. Born and raised in AZ and took a liking to the Yotes in the Doan days. Was a season ticket holder for years at Glendale. Really enjoyed BA building something here that looks like sustainable success. Sucks we won’t get to see the fruition years.

Thanks to all in the board for the reading material. No books for me but you all enhanced my vocabulary while making me a little dumber all at the same time (mean that in the coolest possible way).

Hope we at least get a new team in a few years but I know that is wishful.

No miracles here.

Last edited:

Shwan

Jan 30, 2019
Orange Country Adjacent
I would like any trolls - AND I KNOW YOU ARE LURKING HERE - to explain to me IN F***ING DETAIL what the hell I and my fellow fans have done to deserve being treated this shabbily.

Winnipeg fans? Never again tell me, "Now you know how we felt," because I don't. I was not treated NEARLY as good as you were.

I'm ready to physically fight someone. Bring it on, chumps. I'll start with llama19.

Nah fam, you can start with me, the guy who literally warned you about Alex Meruelo and this outcome four years ago. :laugh:

When Petey and Craig are drunk on the after show airing their "dirty laundry", remember the very first thing I told all of you.

Craig Morgan is a hack and was in Meruelo's pocket this entire time allllllllll the way up until the exact second he got screwed over.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Still a joke that BA had to inform the players. What an absolute liar and coward AM is. I’d be so curious to know where BA’s head is at right now. He didn’t come all the way to the desert to work for a coward.
BA puts his head down and works. He doesn't get mixed up in the other stuff. It's why he doesn't care about us, the fans, or ownership politics, or rumors, or anything else... Only his assets.

It's what makes him great as a GM. I'm gonna miss that tall blue suited bastard.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
You’re referring to a while back after Glendale terminated the IceArizona lease. Sarver wasn’t going to share with anyone.

This was just a few short weeks ago and I’m looking at Matt Ishiba obtaining an NHL a few years down the roads.
Ok. It’s much easier when both clubs are owned by 1 entity.
Once one team has control of the arenas revenues they are not giving that up to share with another team that they have no equity in.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Nah fam, you can start with me, the guy who literally warned you about Alex Meruelo and this outcome four years ago. :laugh:

When Petey and Craig are drunk on the after show airing their "dirty laundry", remember the very first thing I told all of you.

Craig Morgan is a hack and was in Meruelo's pocket this entire time allllllllll the way up until the exact second he got screwed over.
I'm not gonna fight anyone who knows the truth.

Reactions: Jakey53

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I think the players, coaches and management will all be brought much closer by this. If there aren’t a bunch of trade demands, they’re going to turn from five fingers into a fist and make the playoffs next year. I’m sure of that.
They're going to get to the Cup Final and get beat in the most humiliating last second fashion possible by Chicago.

It's what Utah does.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Still a joke that BA had to inform the players. What an absolute liar and coward AM is. I’d be so curious to know where BA’s head is at right now. He didn’t come all the way to the desert to work for a coward.
Agreed .. he was likely writing up papers.. but you have a CEO what has he been doing?

Reactions: Summer Rose

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
And yes I believe the NHL absolutely leaked the SLC memo when they did in February (January?) because they were absolutely shitting their pants about, likely, two playoff games at Mullett.

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
Let’s give Craig a break. He’s been trying to feed his family with Coyote content for the last several years. He had good contacts in the organization. It was always in his best interests to promote the team. For a lot of people he was the only place to get decent Coyotes content.

AM and XG froze communication to the entire organization. Tourigny apparently didn’t know what was going on and it’s very possible BA didn’t know either. I know from talking to the few people I know that are still connected they were completely in the dark. A master class on keeping a secret.

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019

You really came in here just to troll. I'm not surprised. Disappointed perhaps, but not surprised

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Lol people treat Craig Morgan like a toddler. I think it's perfectly fair to criticize a "journalist" that only posts PR for a team and constantly gets out-scooped by people 3000 miles away.
Why wouldn't Morgan get out-scooped? His connections are local. His competition is people with deeper corporate and NHL connections.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad