All-Encompassing Womens Soccer Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Missed penalty at 39'

VAR to the Rescue like most of the tournament..

This Ref is a deer in the headlights :(

Morgan fail x2.

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
Damn what's up with some of these penalty kicks?? Not even making it difficult for the goalkeeper to stop them. Is it not possible to lift the ball up some or kick it with more power?

Reactions: Tryamw

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
f***ing awful pen by Morgan, very lucky again by VAR to overturn that offside call. Needs to be better in the 2nd half.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Was expecting More.

We know they have another gear. Honestly seems like they are engaging in a practice scrimmage...They aren't even making any purposeful runs.

Not sure what's going on this tournament but teams are reluctant to pile on the goals. Spain should have and could have beaten Costa Rica by 10 if they tried more.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Props to Vietnam, did all you could ask for in this one. Some of those players will need lots of ice packs...those tackles and challenges looked punishing.

Americans looked like they were conserving energy.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Good win, but they did not look sharp at all. Some really surprising performances some certain players like Dunn, Rapinoe and Morgan. I mean that penalty by Morgan was just shockingly bad.

I wasn't expecting a 13-0 drubbing like last World Cup, but I wanted more.

Sophia Smith is just world class though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad