AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Shouldn't everyone who didn't get into the Gauntlet match also get a title shot like Roddy did?

And isn't Daniels supposed to be Tony's new on screen authority figure? Why is Roddy going directly to Tony and Daniels isn't stepping in?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Shouldn't everyone who didn't get into the Gauntlet match also get a title shot like Roddy did?

And isn't Daniels supposed to be Tony's new on screen authority figure? Why is Roddy going directly to Tony and Daniels isn't stepping in?
None of that made any sense to do.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Does the emergence of Perry make the 4th pillar feel like he needs to step up? Cuz it looking like 3/4 of the pillars are actually draws and foundational for the company or does he chill in fatherhood?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Well, my thinking was that Jay would give Ospreay an easy win on the way to Swerve, after already having fought KOR and Orange, who already has other stuff going on

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Is this the first time I've heard Rush for a sustained amount of time on the mic? Nit f***ing bad at all.

I'm pumped MJF is back, one of my favs. Super confused what they are going to do with him. Everyone outside of Okada he mentioned is another semi/anti face like him. They need to flip him heel again, no?

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
I'm expecting the hot lesbian action to ramp up drastically in the coming weeks.

Also give me Danielson vs. Shingo cowards!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Mina’s gonna be on Rampage and then be on a Stardom show in Nagoya like 3 hours later

Mercedes vs. Stephanie Vaquer also title for title, Tana and Gedo must want to service Mercedes holding the title.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad