AEW All Elite Wrestling #8: Grabbing the Brass Ring of Honor

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
lol would be totallly like tony to suspend the lower named people trying ot break up the fight instead of the big names.. tony has no spine at all so yea
If you had looked at the info correctly, you would know that The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega will also be suspended. CM Punk and Ace Steel will either accept a suspension or be out of the company.

Tony has a lot of warts, but he is putting his foot down... or so it seems.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Why are people so sure that Cody left because of the Elite and not because of his clashes with Tony on their creative differences? There is far more smoke with the latter than the former. Those same dirtsheets who reported on Cody and the Elite not getting along also reported that Cody was a pretty polarizing figure in the room overall.

Also, the Elite haven't had booking power for a while, those EVP titles are almost meaningless at this point. If I had to guess, Punk and Jericho are a lot more in Tony's ear than the Elite now.

Last edited:

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Why was Punks dog in the locker room? Why was Ace Steels wife looking after him? Where is April on Punks biggest night?

Z-Diddy

Mar 20, 2004
Uh... Brooklyn!
lol would be totallly like tony to suspend the lower named people trying ot break up the fight instead of the big names.. tony has no spine at all so yea
Whatever side your on, take away the names, think as the sole business owner. You have a handful of your original team leaders that brought you early success but they escalated an incident all the way to in house violence, and then you have a big time free agent that you acquired with a large contract that recklessly incited the incident, made disparaging comments about your company, that will leave a black eye on your company for years to come. It seems IMO Punk hasn’t been suspended because, he either

• takes a suspension, makes a full apology
  • won’t take the heat, and he walks
  • find a neutral buyout value and package him out

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Daniels being suspended is weird to me. He is the head of talent relations. Unless he took sides, I do not understand why he would be suspended. Not his fault Punk went off and the Elite responded.
Could just be a matter of suspending everyone in the room to be safe while the investigation takes it’s course.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Lol according to this article I just read Eddie Kingston hates

Punk
Danielson
Jericho
Claudio

Danielson is weird to me he doesn’t seem about drama
Claudio too. That all goes back to a long time ago except Jericho I guess.

I don’t know how many people Kingston likes or dislikes, but he trusts very few people, they mentioned it in the shark cage match. It’s basically comes down to Mox, Penta, Ruby, and maybe Santana and Ortiz.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I think "kicking the door" is more an image than what really happened.

Like, they came in without knocking and they were aggressive. Not that they literally kicked the door.

I guess Megha Parekh was there to try and get things under control. She is also rumoured to have taken Punk's dog out of harm's way
That woman is a saint

Doublechin

Jun 23, 2013

Punk
Danielson
Jericho
Claudio

Claudio has always carried on his old feuds into storyline, the interview was also before All Out

I personally cannot see a scenario where this works other than Punk apologizing to Cabana, Cabana's mom, Page, Kenny and the Bucks.

If and thats a big if, he's man enough to do so and they all accept his apology then there's a massive money angle post him dropping the title to MJF in 2 weeks.

Full Gear with Punk vs Omega or even Punk and Cole vs Omega and Page is a f***ing draw

But that requires him being a man and everyone accepting his apology which honestly I can't see as being a possibility knowing how much of a human tampon Punk is.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

Punk
Danielson
Jericho
Claudio

Eddie is highly entertaining, but he seems to be a very strange cat.
Claudio has always carried on his old feuds into storyline, the interview was also before All Out

I personally cannot see a scenario where this works other than Punk apologizing to Cabana, Cabana's mom, Page, Kenny and the Bucks.

If and thats a big if, he's man enough to do so and they all accept his apology then there's a massive money angle post him dropping the title to MJF in 2 weeks.

Full Gear with Punk vs Omega or even Punk and Cole vs Omega and Page is a f***ing draw

But that requires him being a man and everyone accepting his apology which honestly I can't see as being a possibility knowing how much of a human tampon Punk is.
Apologies mean nothing in this context. The entire situation is more complicated than Punk just going off. He should apologize for saying what he said WHEN he said it, not for being angry with them. The conduct was unprofessional. The Bucks and Omega should also apologize for storming his locker room.

Everyone has a lot of soul searching to do.

Reactions: CDJ

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t know if this comes before everything, but if Punk is going to continue here, he absolutely must be at peace with the Colt Cabana stuff. If he thought crowds highjacking WWE shows with CM Punk chants were amusing (and they were), he’s about to get it served right back to him. It doesn’t matter if you’re a face or heel, if live crowds know they can get in your head and they smell blood, they’re going to do it. And he’s presumably about to go into the hometown a rival challenging for the title in f***ing New York. If he’s not going to be able to deal with that, then the rest doesn’t matter.

Reactions: Doublechin

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
“I’m sorry that you’re a mooch and couldn’t draw a dime if presented with a pen and a picture of a dime, Scott Colton”

That’s about the only apology to colt cabana you can expect from him. Something along those lines. He’s not the most apologetic guy.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I don’t know if this comes before everything, but if Punk is going to continue here, he absolutely must be at peace with the Colt Cabana stuff. If he thought crowds highjacking WWE shows with CM Punk chants were amusing (and they were), he’s about to get it served right back to him. It doesn’t matter if you’re a face or heel, if live crowds know they can get in your head and they smell blood, they’re going to do it. And he’s presumably about to go into the hometown a rival challenging for the title in f***ing New York. If he’s not going to be able to deal with that, then the rest doesn’t matter.
The only way out of this for Punk/AEW is to full on turn him heel. That is if they can work through this. You can't have him openly being an unrelenting douchebag, not even behind the scenes at this point and have him keep coming out cutting pure baby face promos. If he doesn't quit/get fired he needs to fully go heel. There is no other way.

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The only way out of this for Punk/AEW is to full on turn him heel. That is if they can work through this. You can't have him openly being an unrelenting douchebag, not even behind the scenes at this point and have him keep coming out cutting pure baby face promos. If he doesn't quite/get fired he needs to fully go heel. There is no other way.
Have to. Especially since a big chunk of the audience is the smark crowd that does not like him there to begin with. It’s the only way to proceed with him

Doublechin

Jun 23, 2013
Have to. Especially since a big chunk of the audience is the smark crowd that does not like him there to begin with. It’s the only way to proceed with him
Then he'll be mentally destroyed with the Colt Cabana chats, as someone just mentioned, if he can't be at peace with it, might as well quit the business again

Doublechin

Jun 23, 2013
Im guessing Andrade and Miro will be next to ask for their releases
And Cole, Kenny, the Bucks, Swerve, Lee...this is all stipulation, Andrade got Rush and Dragon Lee, his best friends involved, why are we assuming he's miserable?

Miro is allowed and always given free time to work on acting which he has often mentioned as a huge plus for him? Why go to a company that might fight him tooth and nail, every single time he's on a project

Doublechin

Jun 23, 2013
There is nothing to suggest either are unhappy in AEW. Specifically Miro.
It's like drama happened and suddenly people think everyone wants out. These are people that have been in the WWE in rough times and most just collected the check until they got released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad