AEW All Elite Wrestling #8: Grabbing the Brass Ring of Honor

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
people made fun of moxleys title matches during his reigns but 90% of them were better then mjfs boring match last night... daniel bryan is gonna have to carry this fool thru a match or 2 just to put him over smh

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
So is there any chance the Dork Squad doesn't come back and beat Death Triangle in 7?

Reactions: CDJ

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Crowd was hot last night. "Let's go jobber" ahaha.

It's been my experience from attending 3 editions of Dynamite live so far(2 in Rochester and 1 in Buffalo)that AEW crowds are more lively than, say, RAW. The first Dynamite in Rochester had off-the-chart atmosphere(since it was delayed by over a year and a half), thanks to the "Kenny no balls" chant and seeing a title change go down in the main event. Less so for their second visit to the Flower City. Buffalo was its normal self, but like Rochester saw a title change(and with a hometown wrestler, no less!).

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
people made fun of moxleys title matches during his reigns but 90% of them were better then mjfs boring match last night... daniel bryan is gonna have to carry this fool thru a match or 2 just to put him over smh
This post was the HF equivalent to Jenna Morasca vs Sharmell, -5 stars!!!!!

Reactions: DaaaaB's

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Ngl kinda like Jarrett/Lethal/Dutt/Singh. Attach Singh to Jarrett’s hip and let him learn
I am into Jarrett being in AEW. I also get why others aren’t. I wasn’t into wrestling at all between like 01 and 2018 so I missed a lot of time where he was prominent and not in a good way from what I hear. I don’t know how you do it but I think they should drop Dutt. Lethal is the guy, Jarrett is the mouth, and Satnam Singh is a giant. I think Dutt is expendable.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I am into Jarrett being in AEW. I also get why others aren’t. I wasn’t into wrestling at all between like 01 and 2018 so I missed a lot of time where he was prominent and not in a good way from what I hear. I don’t know how you do it but I think they should drop Dutt. Lethal is the guy, Jarrett is the mouth, and Satnam Singh is a giant. I think Dutt is expendable.
I honestly was going to post the same thing about Dutt

JJ is better on the mic. I guess maybe Dutt is there for Satnam? Wouldn’t shock me if he’s playing a mentor role

Reactions: Big Daddy Cane

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I honestly was going to post the same thing about Dutt

JJ is better on the mic
I find Double J very entertaining with his heel schtick. I’m sure it will get old like everything does, but he really does draw good interactive heat. The fans want to yell at him and be talked shit at by him all while he’s menacing them with a guitar. He’s good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad