AEW All Elite Wrestling #8: Grabbing the Brass Ring of Honor

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Ethan Page > Adam Page

That’s my hot take for this thread for the night. Better on the mic, better acting, not better as an overall worker but still damn good

Also every time I see Takeshita I’m wildly impressed. I’m pretty sure I saw he wants to make his career over here and if so I think he has the potential to be the biggest Japanese star in American wrestling history. He has an “it” factor about him for sure

Reactions: Grackle Party

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Dave Meltzer on Creative having nothing for Miro: “That was completely untrue. There was a creative idea for him. He didn't want it They moved on until after the PPV. They are talking new ideas right now.”

Meltzer mentions something around the idea being like a better version of the push Ethan Page got around the Title shot tournament to put Starks over.

If they wanted to just use Miro, why not have some program with Kip Sabian trying to settle the score for Miro breaking his arm? Or maybe that was part of the idea Miro rejected...

I think Miro as The Redeemer and arguing with God and then going up against Black is such an obvious program to run. Probably a couple of ways you could do it, but you can have them team up for a hot minute and and then have Miro turn on him.

Ethan Page > Adam Page

That’s my hot take for this thread for the night. Better on the mic, better acting, not better as an overall worker but still damn good

Also every time I see Takeshita I’m wildly impressed. I’m pretty sure I saw he wants to make his career over here and if so I think he has the potential to be the biggest Japanese star in American wrestling history. He has an “it” factor about him for sure

Hot take indeed. EP is a bit too campy for me, though maybe it’s all the breaking of kayfabe. AP isn’t perfect on the mic, but the overall package for me is notably better than EP.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I love that MJF took the AEW belt with him to the UFC PPV on Saturday. :thumbu:

FjrAnyFX0AIWslv

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
I do like the MJF is trying to get AEW name out there by being more active on social media and going to events with AEW belt.

Reactions: CDJ

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
mjf will win tonight but i already over this mjf title reign its boring af so far and in his first feud ricky blew him out of the water with his promo lol.. this title reign is gonna go down as the worse one yet can't beleive people actually though mjf is entertaining as champion lol

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
mjf will win tonight but i already over this mjf title reign its boring af so far and in his first feud ricky blew him out of the water with his promo lol.. this title reign is gonna go down as the worse one yet can't beleive people actually though mjf is entertaining as champion lol
MJF is great at working people who think they are too smart be fooled. That’s why he buries snarks.

Last edited:

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
MJF is great at working people who think they are too smart be fooled. That’s why he sneaks buried them.
he bores me tbh. just another version of the miz but abit smarter on the mic and average in the ring whos being pushed as a "star"

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
he bores me tbh. just another version of the miz but abit smarter on the mic and average in the ring whos being pushed as a "star"
He does most of the same stuff over and over again but because he has such good delivery, people ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad