AEW All Elite Wrestling #8: Grabbing the Brass Ring of Honor

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
lmao yes they should totally be suspended again. Come on get real. But realistically if egos on both sides could actually be put to the side it is the single biggest angle AEW has ever had the opportunity to run...sitting right there.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
They cost their company its biggest star and are bragging about it.

Sure, it generates heat, but unless Punk is coming back, what is the purpose? They are pettt little bitches. Omega telling people to move on and then pulling this, lol.
I personally love pettiness. Seemed like the crowd did too. I got no issue with it as a one off in Chicago. We also have absolutely no idea whether it is a work or not and won't for quite some time. Seems silly to get all bent out of shape over it. Also so tired of that BS narrative. The Elite didn't cost the company their biggest star. CM Punk is a grown ass man, he knew exactly what he wanted to do and he did it and he alone is the reason for whatever happened.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I personally love pettiness. Seemed like the crowd did too. I got no issue with it as a one off in Chicago. We also have absolutely no idea whether it is a work or not and won't for quite some time. Seems silly to get all bent out of shape over it. Also so tired of that BS narrative. The Elite didn't cost the company their biggest star. CM Punk is a grown ass man, he knew exactly what he wanted to do and he did it and he alone is the reason for whatever happened.
So he stormed into his own lockerroom?

Come on. All parties acted like jackasses. CM Punk is not "alone" in this.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
So he stormed into his own lockerroom?

Come on. All parties acted like jackasses. CM Punk is not "alone" in this.
Both sides deserve blame for what happened. I'm not willing to accept that they deserve equal level of blame. Not even in the slightest. When Punk went on his little tirade in the presser he literally told people to not talk behind his back and go say it to him....well he was looking to start a shirt storm and he found one. He and he alone is the reason he is out of the company....if he is out of the company. I do still think the best outcome is people putting egos aside and making money off of this, do not expect egos to be put aside with who we are dealing with in this though.

Reactions: Troublesome 85

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Both sides deserve blame for what happened. I'm not willing to accept that they deserve equal level of blame. Not even in the slightest. When Punk went on his little tirade in the presser he literally told people to not talk behind his back and go say it to him....well he was looking to start a shirt storm and he found one. He and he alone is the reason he is out of the company....if he is out of the company. I do still think the best outcome is people putting egos aside and making money off of this, do not expect egos to be put aside with who we are dealing with in this though.
Punk was absolutely in the wrong for saying what he said when he said it. It was clearly a "f*** it, I have enough and I know I will be out a long time" move. Completely selfish and should absolutely get him suspended/fired.

The Elite acted like god damn idiots by confronting him right then and there. They are executives in the company, they should have let the situation diffuse before addressing it. They do that, it probably never gets physical. When you are in a position of power, you are supposed to be held to higher standards. They decided to be selfish and go "talk" to Punk right away. Acted on emotions.

So, the guys who are responsible for the situation escalating when it could have been diffused come back, are put in a prime angle and MAKE FUN of the guy they had a conflict with. I mean, unless it is a work, it should not be acceptable. If they only did it in Chicago to get MORE heat because they knew they would be booed anyway, fair enough. If they keep doing it, that's another story.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Punk was absolutely in the wrong for saying what he said when he said it. It was clearly a "f*** it, I have enough and I know I will be out a long time" move. Completely selfish and should absolutely get him suspended/fired.

The Elite acted like god damn idiots by confronting him right then and there. They are executives in the company, they should have let the situation diffuse before addressing it. They do that, it probably never gets physical. When you are in a position of power, you are supposed to be held to higher standards. They decided to be selfish and go "talk" to Punk right away. Acted on emotions.

So, the guys who are responsible for the situation escalating when it could have been diffused come back, are put in a prime angle and MAKE FUN of the guy they had a conflict with. I mean, unless it is a work, it should not be acceptable. If they only did it in Chicago to get MORE heat because they knew they would be booed anyway, fair enough. If they keep doing it, that's another story.
I generally agree with you, if it isn't a work then it should end where it was last night in Chicago. I mean they are going to be clear faces everywhere else anyways. Even Chicago was somewhat split. If they keep it going then it is either a work or really f***ing dumb at that point. Because if Punk is gone for good, the company does need to move on.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Is there anything more pathetic than Meltzer reporting on the elite? My goodness get their wangs out of your mouth and have some pride man. At least Alvarez is mostly objective.

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Is there anything more pathetic than Meltzer reporting on the elite? My goodness get their wangs out of your mouth and have some pride man. At least Alvarez is mostly objective.
Is there anything more pathetic than someone going on a message board and posting ridiculous and vapid grade school name calling (and the sucking wangs one to boot, UGH)?

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Is there anything more pathetic than someone going on a message board and posting ridiculous and vapid grade school name calling (and the sucking wangs one to boot, UGH)?
yes, people who white knight a hack like Dave Meltzer. Oh…hey! Happy thanksgiving!

Reactions: Jussi

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I can't stand Omega or especially the young bucks...... but I am amused by the petty Punk bullshit. Omega knows what he's doing and it has its intended effect. Nothing wrong with that.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I can't stand Omega or especially the young bucks...... but I am amused by the petty Punk bullshit. Omega knows what he's doing and it has its intended effect. Nothing wrong with that.
If punk is coming back it’s great, if he isn’t then Kenny is a f***ing idiot who cost his company a lot of money and is openly mocking it.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
If punk is coming back it’s great, if he isn’t then Kenny is a f***ing idiot who cost his company a lot of money and is openly mocking it.
He's an idiot regardless. The way I view wrestling at least it still gives me something further to dislike Omega for either way, so that's fine. Part of the enjoyment is disliking various wrestlers.

Reactions: CDJ

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
It was because they were in Chicago. Well I'm hoping it was because they were in Chicago. If Chicago wasn't the reason but he wanted to do the move then it could have been done at the PPV.

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Of course MJF wouldn’t show up this week.

I PROMISE you MJF's going to get booed right out of the building come Wednesday. Regal, too.

BTW, a PO'ed Mox is the BEST Mox. Speaking of which, I remember when he lost the title to Omega-and he cut a promo basically telling Omega he was going to bide his time and get his pound of flesh on his timetable. (It's a shame AEW forgot that, because I haven't.) He should do the same with MJF and Regal(he can get more physical with MJF for obvious reasons).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad