AEW All Elite Wrestling #8: Grabbing the Brass Ring of Honor

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I mean they made it seem like they would make their presence felt during the PPV would think they would be seen before or after the main event.

I also don’t understand the Regal turn

Was the eliminator tournament meant to be completed before the PPV? Maybe it being delayed threw those plans out of whack if Page is the planned winner

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Someone here predicted the Regal turn so kudos to you.

San Francisco will host Dynamite and Rampage March 1/3 respectively at the Cow Palace then go to the Chase Center for Revolution March 5.

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I'm over thinking this but in a kayfabe sense, why would Regal stop MJF from using the diamond ring?
just to string us along, nothing more, nothing less

a red herring

a creative liberty that need not make sense as long as we get to the intended destination

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
San Francisco will host Dynamite and Rampage March 1/3 respectively at the Cow Palace then go to the Chase Center for Revolution March 5.

Darn, I have another trip penciled in for that weekend otherwise that could have been an excuse to visit the Bay Area. Maybe this is the year I can do Double or Nothing, although I would normally try to avoid Vegas on a holiday weekend.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Seems kind of a waste to pair a great talker like Regal with a guy like MJF who doesn't need a mouthpiece
I was beaten to it with the Heenan reference, though you can consider Flair and Heenan if you prefer. I like the potential for Regal as a mentor, and Regal is better as a heel. Mainly I wanted Regal away from Moxley because I really like Regal and Moxley sucks.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Heenan managed a few guys that didn't need a mouthpiece but they just had chemistry - Rude, Mr Perfect, Flair.

Another example of this is Heyman and Punk.

Or even today, Heyman is with the Bloodline. Reigns doesn't need a mouthpiece anymore but it just works.

Reactions: BruinDust

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
MJF and Regal might have precedence, but it goes against MJF’s persona really. Regal’s as well really.

The question now is what do they do with the BCC? I don’t care since it was already pretty boring and misused at this point, but it doesn’t make sense to keep them together.

Can’t imagine Starks won‘t be the winner over Page, but this is AEW so…. Should be Danielson really. Can at least keep Regal with MJF for a bit and maybe book Danielson properly for a change.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea

Ironic this came out today lol like I said I fully think Tony is just letting Danielson do what makes him happy and wrestling with Daniel Garcia and Sammy Guerva is that right now.

That's part of the problem, he lets too many people do whatever they want and they walk all over him, Jericho has had several stupid ideas that they've done like the broadway dance routine and mimosa matches, he just let Punk do whatever he wanted and allowed him to say whatever which blew up in his face, and he's paying Danielson likely huge bucks and not using him like the star he is.

Aaron Judge wouldn't sign with the Dodgers and then tell them he always wanted to be a pitcher

Reactions: CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad