AEW All Elite Wrestling #8: Grabbing the Brass Ring of Honor

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
One person's opinion on Miro:

CJ Perry/Lana addressed why Miro has been absent from AEW TV: "It's really no different than WWE. Tony Khan has his favorites and he's going to push the favorites just like Vince McMahon would push his favorites. It's nothing personal." -- CJ Perry on Busted Open Radio

• Wow
Reactions: IceColdOx and Jussi

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Oh look, they have Moxley's wife interviewing MJF. Wonder if there's going to be any cheap heat

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
EVP’s knocked Larry the Dogs teeth out, death to The Elite

Meltzer is such a hack in re: to this btw. He should just excuse himself from reporting on this, it’s clearly a conflict of interest.

Last edited:

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea

Baker and Rosa now trading barbs between podcasts and social media, AEW really needs to reel everyone in and tell them to knock off the bullshit and stuff like this.

It seems like the fans are the only ones who realize that Pro Wrestling is "fake and predetermined" nowadays, someone needs to clue the guys and girls into what the business is really about

I suppose they could just be staying in character but I kind of doubt it

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS

Meltzer is such a hack in re: to this btw. He should just excuse himself from reporting on this, it’s clearly a conflict of interest.
I got a bridge to sell you if you believe that story lmao

Baker and Rosa now trading barbs between podcasts and social media, AEW really needs to reel everyone in and tell them to knock off the bullshit and stuff like this.

It seems like the fans are the only ones who realize that Pro Wrestling is "fake and predetermined" nowadays, someone needs to clue the guys and girls into what the business is really about

I suppose they could just be staying in character but I kind of doubt it
Rosa got baited by baity headlines...if you actually watched the interview with full context(imagine! the internet would never!) Britt's comments about Rosa were not in anyway how the headlines and quotes convey it.

Reactions: sabremike

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
MJF and Firm angle is kinda dumb.

Dont understand Acclaimed/Gunns/FTR/Swerve n Glory angle.

BCC vs JAS has to end. Garcia angle was a waste. Yuta is garbage and they should stop pushing him.

Darby/Lethal is random.

The elite promo was vague which is awesome and leaves it open for interpretation. Have seen some people say they think bucks, omega and cole comeback as Bullet Club.

Imo they need to ditch tnt, tbs and Atlantic title. Make a TV title, US and lightweight.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I got a bridge to sell you if you believe that story lmao

Rosa got baited by baity headlines...if you actually watched the interview with full context(imagine! the internet would never!) Britt's comments about Rosa were not in anyway how the headlines and quotes convey it.

Maybe not in this case then, but there still is an awful lot of bickering and stuff aired thru social media that is probably not beneficial to anyone other than the dirtsheets and clickbait sites

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
MJF and Firm angle is kinda dumb.

Dont understand Acclaimed/Gunns/FTR/Swerve n Glory angle.

BCC vs JAS has to end. Garcia angle was a waste. Yuta is garbage and they should stop pushing him.

Darby/Lethal is random.

The elite promo was vague which is awesome and leaves it open for interpretation. Have seen some people say they think bucks, omega and cole comeback as Bullet Club.

Imo they need to ditch tnt, tbs and Atlantic title. Make a TV title, US and lightweight.
With the tag angle I am hoping it leads to a 4 way at the PPV for the title. FTR at the very least should be in the match but I would have no issue giving the Gunns some shine in a match like that either. I do agree about MJF and the Firm...like I am all in with MJF-Moxley but the Firm isn't doing anything for me...maybe it will pay off great who knows.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
The majority of the aew roster act like petulant children with social media. It’s bad enough that I am almost ready to side with VKM and he’s desire to control the talents social media accounts.

They all suck. Great wrestlers, and it’s been a fun ride so far, but the petty bullshit on Twitter of all places is just annoying as f*** at this point

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
The majority of the aew roster act like petulant children with social media. It’s bad enough that I am almost ready to side with VKM and he’s desire to control the talents social media accounts.

They all suck. Great wrestlers, and it’s been a fun ride so far, but the petty bullshit on Twitter of all places is just annoying as f*** at this point
the truth as it nearly always does lies somewhere in the middle

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
They’re totally a bunch of clowns but there also is no going full Vince I consider justified, ever.
That’s fair, and i think i lean towards that line of thinking as well. Buuuut with every tweet I’m saying “Weeeeeell…i kinda get what Vince was thinking”

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Management should at the very least do some mandatory media training or go through a social media manager.

Tony also sets a bad example as he himself is a petulant child on twitter and desperately needs a social media manager.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

I am loath to defend Dave, but no way this story is true. This is not something you suddenly reveal weeks later when no one has suggested it happened.

Punk is being bitter because it came out The Elite were back.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
What is wilder about that statement where they mentioned Larry is Punk claiming he was legit afraid Page was going to shoot on him at their Full Gear match by other really trying to hurt him or pull a screw job?

Like that's legitimately insane to say.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Why sign The Kingdom? The roster is bloated. I don't think these guys are going to make the show anymore interesting.

I always said that when AEW comes to Toronto, I have to go. They were in Toronto a couple of weeks ago and I decided not to go because so many guys just don't appear because the roster is so huge. So I didn't know who I would be paying to see. At least with WWE, you have a general idea of which wrestlers will be on the show.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Would bet Taven and Bennett are more on ROH than anything else

Taven was pretty good with Truth Martini imo. Everybody is pretty good with Truth tho.

Reactions: TD Charlie

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Meltzer had a lot on the conclusion of the investigation. He has quotes from people who were in the room and not part of the Elite or Punk's side(MJF or Pat Buck). The dog thing was as has been said complete bullshit, Kenny picked up the dog gave it to Megha Parkeh and "Punk couldn't give a f*** less about the dog and was a complete physco.

Also said that apparently Punk "felt bad" about making the comment about Hangman on his return but felt like he had to because of people in the back(wat). There is a ton more and I know people will "Meltzer is a shill for the Bucks!!" literally anything he says but Punk's side has been leaking more through out this entire thing anyways lol

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
It's amazing how Jericho has been doing what he can behind the scenes to paint himself as the hero of this entire situation despite not being involved with the fight at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad