AEW All Elite Wrestling #8: Grabbing the Brass Ring of Honor

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
They should be being used in a top level angle though, not just making a cameo to save Joe and Wardlow from Dungeon of Doom 2000
Crowd still loves them, to be they’re practically begging to be booked

They’re arguably the 2nd most ever act in the company behind MJF and they’re mostly nowhere to be found at the top of the card
Oh I don't disagree. I was just commenting that it didn't sound like they've cooled off much. They definitely need to be used more.

Reactions: CDJ

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Don’t understand Jericho continually going over Danielson.

This whole storyline is kinda dumb too
It's fine. It's not great by any means, but it's fine. I bet Danielson wins next week.

That was a really great show. No duds, even the womens trio match was fun. Only two things could have made it better IMO. Bandido and the return (again) of Omega. I know there are a lot of Omega haters out there, but I love the dude. He was just trying to save the dog TK, let him come back!

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
It's fine. It's not great by any means, but it's fine. I bet Danielson wins next week.

That was a really great show. No duds, even the womens trio match was fun. Only two things could have made it better IMO. Bandido and the return (again) of Omega. I know there are a lot of Omega haters out there, but I love the dude. He was just trying to save the dog TK, let him come back!

Basically and I think theyre missing Kennys star power. His come back was my favorite in years

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
was good show didn't like the ending but oh well.. sammy needs to just go away at this point.. actually enjoying paige in aew so far... just seen her new boyfriend though.. yikes she is bad at picking men based on his past background.. she doesn't learn it seems.

Reactions: CDJ

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Basically and I think theyre missing Kennys star power. His come back was my favorite in years
They miss him as a performer, that's for sure. He is very entertaining in the ring and he does have a lot of presence (his heel persona worked even though it was over the top).

Outside of the smark bubble, he does not have drawing power. Heck, his return LOST viewers. The trios matches on TV also lost a lot of viewers. Omega is not a big name outside of the core audience. They need to rebuild that. First step would be to keep him as far away as possible from the Bucks. His work itself will keep him over. Book him properly and, then, he'll draw. Make him a real main eventer, he is one. His championship run was underwhelming, but, at least, he was made to feel important. His return was flat as f*** and should not have been wasted on an angle that never happened.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Dave says Andrade is trying to get fired as he has multiple years left on his deal. There’s only 2 or 3 people who actively want out and he is one.

The genesis of all the unrest stems from Triple H reaching out trying to let people know he wants them or wants them back. The locker room has never been settled from that.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Dave says Andrade is trying to get fired as he has multiple years left on his deal. There’s only 2 or 3 people who actively want out and he is one.

The genesis of all the unrest stems from Triple H reaching out trying to let people know he wants them or wants them back. The locker room has never been settled from that.
With Andrade there's always been the pull from Charlotte though.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I would just cut bait with Andrade. He really isn't that much of a loss even if he goes right back to WWE.

None of the rumored guys who want out move the needle, they can cut loose Black, Andrade, Buddy, or pretty much any of the recent former wwe guys besides Mox, Danielson, and FTR and it will make next to no difference

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Hes basically nothing in AEW. Stupid skits and losses
Exactly.

He was nothing in WWE before, he is nothing in AEW now. Maybe the problem is that he is nothing.

Only time he was really over was NXT and that was mostly all Zelina. He is a great worker, that's for sure, but he is not an interesting character at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad