AEW All Elite Wrestling #8: Grabbing the Brass Ring of Honor

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
FTR were getting pops that only the Hardy Boyz have gotten in the last 20 years (for tag teams). Look at what they’ve done with them. How the f*** do you cool that off?
7D93D5BC-1882-4D4D-9D3F-B17CC95DB784.jpeg

Reactions: CDJ

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Moxley and Gage have a career vs title match. Mox will lose the belt. Dont see Gage retiring. Also probably will set up for Mox to do less work or was planned before the Punk thing. Gage would be a better GCW champ anyways.

I can see Andrande losing and leaving. Perhaps Khan said you can go but put someone over u before.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Moxley and Gage have a career vs title match. Mox will lose the belt. Dont see Gage retiring. Also probably will set up for Mox to do less work or was planned before the Punk thing. Gage would be a better GCW champ anyways.

I can see Andrande losing and leaving. Perhaps Khan said you can go but put someone over u before.
The Andrade match is off

• Wow
Reactions: Troublesome 85

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So only he is punished? Sammy continues to be a twat but havent heard him punished.
TMZ originally ran the report but they deleted it (I had linked it here) which said that it was both. I guess we’ll have to wait and see what gets said about it

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Just finished wardlow v cage. Just a fantastic show so far tonight. All matches have been great.

Edit. And it's about to be cooled off with the women's trio match. Hope I'm wrong

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Cage still looks like a million bucks, seems like a guy they could have done more with
Agreed. I hope they take this match with Wardlow (which I thought was really fun) and decide to do more with him.

MJF baby face turn soon it looks
Yeah, way too over with fans I think. Although the sack tug and beat off gesture to fans probably won't come with him on his face turn. He's probably up there with Omega as my favorites in AEW... hope the face turn doesn't kill what he has.

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Didn't sound like they've cooled off to me.

He probably turtled.
Crowd still loves them, to be they’re practically begging to be booked

They’re arguably the 2nd most ever act in the company behind MJF and they’re mostly nowhere to be found at the top of the card

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Agreed. I hope they take this match with Wardlow (which I thought was really fun) and decide to do more with him.

Yeah, way too over with fans I think. Although the sack tug and beat off gesture to fans probably won't come with him on his face turn. He's probably up there with Omega as my favorites in AEW... hope the face turn doesn't kill what he has.

I can see MJF beating Mox and then the firm “injuring” him aka his vacation and MJF turning on them

Reactions: Soldier13Fox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad