Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
27 days unlit the deadline.

I think Heinen and Moore be traded out to create cap space (and the guys coming back will have salary retained).

I think a lot of filler prospects get "thrown in" to deals to thin out the herd.

I think they move either a 1st or one highly regarded prospect.

I think they pick up as many as 3 pieces, one significant addition and two complimentary adds (F & D).

I think they add one of the complimentary pieces first, and HF Bruins goes ape****, thinking that's all there is.

You always have good ideas, but I have a feeling that the two bolded ideas aren't happening UNLESS Sweeney is worried about his job, in which case you probably don't want him making any moves.

I remember him talking about not liking not having a 1st round pick in 2018, so I don't think he's going to move it. With Heinen and Moore, I just don't see him moving roster players. It just doesn't seem like his style.

I have a feeling we're looking at the only addition being the best forward they can find that costs a 2nd, a 3rd, and a mid-level prospect.

Reactions: Lo97 and PlayMakers

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Yah we stole Coyle, love it.
Donato was a none factor last night, watched the Minny / Fla game.
Staal played a heck of a game, would love him as our third line center and move Coyle to the RW.

Rumor had it a year ago that Sweeney and Fenton original had a deal for Staal and he refused to waive his no trade to come to Boston, which ultimately lead to the Coyle for Donato deal.

Who knows maybe he'd be willing to now, he certainly would be a nice addition.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
I think they can get a good player back for Grizz, not long ago Dom mentioned talking with a scout and he said Grizz is the most underrated Dman in the league. I think he has far more value on the market than some here seem to think.
Can we get a top 6 forward if so he’s going

Reactions: Strafer

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Not a doubt in my mind John Moore is going and soon.Lauzon up and this baloney about He is physical by Bruins etc.Geez everyone has been saying it for a while yet no call up but now your trying to tell us same thing :laugh:.Lauzon called up at same time there is no cap space going into break and need help up front..:badidea:Can see this a mile away.
I can’t see Moore making it as well. He has drawn the short straw .

Hockeyfan200

Jun 15, 2019
Rumor had it a year ago that Sweeney and Fenton original had a deal for Staal and he refused to waive his no trade to come to Boston, which ultimately lead to the Coyle for Donato deal.

He has a no trade & doesn't want to move his family! He already bought a big house in edina Minnesota to retire here

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
You never know. People here were saying the same thing heading into the 2007 draft, that we had no high profile players in our prospect pool, no grade A blue chippers yet hidden among the Lashoffs, Karsums and Yuri Alexandrovs we had Marchand, Krejci and Lucic. Do you really think you have a handle on what Berglund will become? Or Quinn Olson?

I look at our prospect pool and I see 10 guys who I think have a strong shot at becoming NHL'ers (7 of them play in Providence). Some of these guys will underperform, some will find their way as middle of the lineup guys and a few will overachieve.
I don't think that we knew in 2005 what Bergy was going to become. There are so many examples of players that the B's gave up on (starting wit MacLeish and Leach in my time) that came back to burn them I don't want to think about it. I'm not against trading a kid but they'd better get back an in-his-prime top 6, rh RW !

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
TSN Hockey's Trade Bait List - TSN.ca

Old friend Ryan Donato makes the list, as does Josh Anderson.

Some interesting guys on the list who could really help the bruins.

Anthanasiu for Heinen plus? Would be a decent sized plus but a good deal.

Ghost for Gryz plus?

How bad does Nashville want Turris gone? If they retain 2+ mil per I like the deal a hell of a lot great partner for DK or Charlie.

BruinsNetwork

You never know. People here were saying the same thing heading into the 2007 draft, that we had no high profile players in our prospect pool, no grade A blue chippers yet hidden among the Lashoffs, Karsums and Yuri Alexandrovs we had Marchand, Krejci and Lucic. Do you really think you have a handle on what Berglund will become? Or Quinn Olson?

I look at our prospect pool and I see 10 guys who I think have a strong shot at becoming NHL'ers (7 of them play in Providence). Some of these guys will underperform, some will find their way as middle of the lineup guys and a few will overachieve.

That’s my guy.

Reactions: PlayMakers

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
27 days unlit the deadline.

I think Heinen and Moore be traded out to create cap space (and the guys coming back will have salary retained).

I think a lot of filler prospects get "thrown in" to deals to thin out the herd.

I think they move either a 1st or one highly regarded prospect.

I think they pick up as many as 3 pieces, one significant addition and two complimentary adds (F & D).

I think they add one of the complimentary pieces first, and HF Bruins goes ape****, thinking that's all there is.
I hope they get another poor man’s Joakim Nordstrom and a 13th Defenceman.

Because more JAGs at the bottom of the roster is just what they need.

Add Toffoli and Kreider (ish) and I’m a happy guy. But if Sweeney gives us more “oh you can guarantee we’re going to be active at the deadline” like he did in free agency this year, I’ll be tuning out.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006

Rather lose every game the rest of the year and miss the playoffs than have that arrogant prick on the Bruins... never ever liked him...or his little smirk.

Reactions: YukonCornelius
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad