Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Lauzon looks to me has solidified his place in the top 6 . I cant see donny showcasing him. He's just too good. Donny gets props from me in making our D the best in the nhl. Carlo McAvoy grez now lauzon with vak knocking on the door. Who do trade? It's hard to choose they all so good. Thumbs up mr don.

STL has a better top 6 D corp than Boston. Parayko and Pietrangelo would be the top 2 D on Boston.
Why do you think Bergeron, Pastrnak and
Marchand were shutdown 5/5?

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Comparing them it is actually fairly close. Especially if you look at the first 3 seasons of both Debrusk has been the better player. Kreider's best season he put up 53 points.

DeBrusk has no where near the physicality in his game.
If a D man has any type body position on the boards
DeBrusk is cooked. Kreider can keep a cycle going
and if paired with Krejci it means more OZ time,
SOG and drawn penalties. Right now there is
a difference between them.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Tuch would be great but he produces less than Heinen who gets shit on all the time on here and it’s not like Tuch is a massive physical presence at his size

I think he’s just a shiny new toy and ppl like shiny new toys. Adds another top 9 winger though and I’m down to do that

Reactions: Lo97

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Owen Tippett is another target of me. He's a strong body, scoring RW who's NHL ready. Florida would be looking for a bundle though ,considering Tippett is a first rounder and a top prospect.

Tallon has had success with Bruins alumni what with Smith, Acciari and Vatrano.

Thumbs up for entering a new player into this discussion.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
DeBrusk has no where near the physicality in his game.
If a D man has any type body position on the boards
DeBrusk is cooked. Kreider can keep a cycle going
and if paired with Krejci it means more OZ time,
SOG and drawn penalties. Right now there is
a difference between them.

DeBrusk is still young and has been redhot lately.No way would it be smart to move this kid.Bruins are loaded with bottom guys who need 10 trys to score.DeBrusk is not that.Kreider is a rental.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
If trade prices are ridiculously high and teams are asking for studnicka vak beecher 1st round pick etc . How about the el cheapo route and get a ryan Hartman for like a 6th round pick. Only 25 and I still think he can pop 20 goals given the right teammates and situation. I know im gonna get bombarded now.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
STL has a better top 6 D corp than Boston. Parayko and Pietrangelo would be the top 2 D on Boston.
Why do you think Bergeron, Pastrnak and
Marchand were shutdown 5/5?
Pastrnak had a broken bone in his hand and Marchand hurt his hand during the scrimmage

I know hockey is my third sport but even a dumb ass like myself knows they were both hurt

Deuce17

Mar 2, 2019
Suffield, CT
If trade prices are ridiculously high and teams are asking for studnicka vak beecher 1st round pick etc . How about the el cheapo route and get a ryan Hartman for like a 6th round pick. Only 25 and I still think he can pop 20 goals given the right teammates and situation. I know im gonna get bombarded now.

No ones gonna bombard you Don you’re a great Bs fan....you’re just entirely all over the place. I’m gonna go conservative and say this is the 40th different name you’ve thrown out. There’s still like a month left to the deadline bud so you’re gonna drive yourself and all of us crazy.

I have no idea Hartmans value but he traded for a 1st a year ago

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
San Jose Sharks general manager Doug Wilson could be ready to play Let’s Make a Deal

Mike Hoffman is available. Add Hoffman and Toffoli/Palmieri. Make it work Sweeney.
"If anybody is looking for scoring help, look no further than the Florida Panthers. Yes, winger Mike Hoffman went into Saturday’s action with 18 goals and 36 points in 46 games with the Panthers this season, but his name has been on the market and there’s a strong expectation he’ll be moved before the deadline. The 30-year-old Hoffman, who has a cap hit of $5.1875 million, is a UFA on July 1 and it doesn’t make sense for the Panthers to lose him for nothing. …"

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Why has it never been released which prospect slashed Marchand.

I remember it happening clearly and being like oh crap and nothing else close to a hit happened during it. Bergeron speech was great. Who did it?

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Why has it never been released which prospect slashed Marchand.

I remember it happening clearly and being like oh crap and nothing else close to a hit happened during it. Bergeron speech was great. Who did it?
Probably because certain Bruins fans would hold a grudge against that prospect for years, and if it was an accident that wouldn’t be very fair to the mystery prospect.

Reactions: Strafer and HustleB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad